TV Sport Romania

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Last night i tried to to find TV Sport Romania, 5E......for the footy..but with no luck!.......so going back into my setup menu on my receiver re-scanned all the channels ( about 133 )..still not there!......who can help me on this one?........waverider

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try setting up a new transponder with the following.

12697 V
Romanian mux
Symbol rate14685
FEC 3/4

I've noticed that other people seem to having problems also, but unfortunately my dish is not motorised at the moment, so can't give it a try myself.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Hi Waverider,
Just tried TV Sport on my receiver, yes it is still there.
Try the settings that Rolf gave you, they are the same as mine.
Good luck.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Ok chap's... i'll give it a go.......thanks for the advice....waverider......P.S will i have to edit the transponder setting on my reciever and then do another scan for all channels?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Yep....found it chaps!....well done again......P.S site looks well!....nice tart up!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Reguarding TV Sport Romania.
I switched the football on at three o/clock and they were showing the Leeds v Chelsea match, but after about a minute the match was cut off and we were returned to the studio.
Did not worry about it, but just before the end of the match I tried again and there it was, Leeds v Chelsea which was now in the 88 minute and continued to the finish.
I do not know how much of the game was shown (anyone else know ?).
I think that this channel has a sister channel (Telesport) and I think this might be the one I am picking up, but I cannot be sure as I do not speak Romania, and that TV Sport is encrypted.
Does anyone have any answers ?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well rob i tuned into TV Sport RO, but like you i had no picture....so i selected Arabsat (26E) and watched the game there.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
waverider said:
Well rob i tuned into TV Sport RO, but like you i had no picture....so i selected Arabsat (26E) and watched the game there.

Here as well apparently
7tv (East Europe) 80E
NTV Turkey 42E
Nova TV (Croatia) 4W

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Nice one's CH and Waverider,
Can't get my neck round to 80 east, but will certainly try the others next Saturday.
Are these channels FTA ?
Also as a Chelsea fan Waverider it might be a good idea to continue looking at TV Sport Romania because they seem to like Chelsea, maybe because of Mutu !

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Yep your right there 'True Blue' rob.....but you will find that Arabsat love em as well!....i think it cos our Chelsea boys have 'Fly Emirates' printed on their shirts must have something to do with it!....

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Was that FTA psats?

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Well it was yesterday, its gone now

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Mind you just latley Viasatsport is showing a lot of our good footy!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Channel Hopper said:
Here as well apparently
7tv (East Europe) 80E
NTV Turkey 42E
Nova TV (Croatia) 4W

Hi CH,
Tried to get Nova TV this morning, no joy, can you please tell what dish size is needed for 4 West, as I could not get a dicky bird.
Cheers Rob

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Where abouts are you

In the UK a dish of 2m may be needed

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Channel Hopper said:
Where abouts are you

In the UK a dish of 2m may be needed

Thanks CH,
I'm in the South of Essex, with only a 70cm dish.
Thought this might be the problem.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Cant say i have tried scanning Amos...but as i am in Essex i'll give it a go just for the hell of it!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Does anyone know if someone is televising the Bolton Manu Game on Wednesday? Any secret feeds? Hmm???