TVBS Chinese channel

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
Hi,

does anyone know anything about this outfit, rumour has it that it's going to seca2 soon.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
@jimbo: yes it is the one and they say nothing regarding their ops on the www at all

kid

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
uh::no
It's a little bit more than rumours.
They have been anouncing the change on the channel for a month now. The last anouncements is that they are sending out new cards and they'll go to S2 at the end of the year (like now!).
It still works today, don't know tomorrow!

What I'm curious about is if anyone knows if they have sent out new ident's? They have to do this, right?

/Kid :)

lowdown

Reaction score
My Location
SW London
Does anyone know what other services can you receive in addition to TVBS with this dish? What additional CAM will you need for these?

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
@kid: thanks for the info, i see they are updating firmware on some receivers all over the country so am assuming that the old firmware is not compatible with S2.

@lowdown: presently aston1.03 or 1.05 works with this channel and C+ Ned. group on 19.2E, absat group

Nightrider

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

yeah TVBS has gone SE*A2 since yesterday:(

but the good news that the hacking of SE*A2 has made good progress (according to some threads in this forum) gives hope that we may see it again soon:)