TVTEL contract for Austria

sva

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra, Hotbird, Hispasat
My Location
Austria
hi folks!

i wanted to order the TVTEL-package for the channel RBTi from Brazil; this channel is part of the Conax-package on Eurobird 9°E.
of course, i have to take the complete package - always the same...

after ordering, TVTEL sent me a message, that i have to have an address from Portugal and a portuguese bank-account.

but i don't have any connections to Portugal (only to Brazil :-doh2)...

do you have any ideas? because it seems that it's not possible to make a contract with TVTEL as an non-portuguese-guy )(-red

thanks & nice day
sva

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
if you are lucky you may be able to find a third party card seller, who would sell you a card at a higher rate, have a seacrh on the net.

Robbo:)

hernani81

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
He@d 500 e agora DREAMBOX 600PVR-S
My Location
Portugal
sva said:
hi folks!

i wanted to order the TVTEL-package for the channel RBTi from Brazil; this channel is part of the Conax-package on Eurobird 9°E.
of course, i have to take the complete package - always the same...

after ordering, TVTEL sent me a message, that i have to have an address from Portugal and a portuguese bank-account.

but i don't have any connections to Portugal (only to Brazil :-doh2)...

do you have any ideas? because it seems that it's not possible to make a contract with TVTEL as an non-portuguese-guy )(-red

thanks & nice day
sva

I'm portuguese, what i'm heared was, that is not necessary an adress, but yes a bank-account in portugal... The adress can be the magazineof the official seller of Tvtel...

estrela

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
KAON 570
FTE U41002
My Location
Porto - Portugal
I'm portuguese and to see the spanish d+ i need an adress and a bank-account in spain, like to the other packages from the other cuntries try in portuguese forum some people that can help you

sva

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra, Hotbird, Hispasat
My Location
Austria
thank you all for your answers/help :) !

i'm in contact with RBTi Network and they are looking forward to find a solution; let's see...

otherwise the only way seems to be to get a card via a 'third party card seller'.

if i have news i'll post agian ;) ...

bye
sva