Twin output LNB's

My Satellite Setup
DD +
My Location
Salem,Tamilnadu
Hithuvarakan,

Could you please explain me more about twin output LNB. About its cost and usage........

thuvarakan

i'm lovin' it
My Satellite Setup
*90cm Dish/Twin output LNB/NSS 6/INSAT4B
*Eurostar 8110 AD+CI FTA STB
My Location
Colombo
Twin out lnb enables you to connect two receivers to a single lnb. Actually two coaxial outs could be connected to a twin output lnb.

Similarly a QUAD LNB has 4 outs, that enables you to connect 4 receivers to a single lnb.

Try search TWIN OUTPUT LNB in the web. You will get lots of details and images....

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Yes you can easly find in indian market , Twin Output LNB.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive split the these posts off their original home. PLEASE DO NOT hijack existing threads by asking totally unrelated questions to the original topic under discussion

:-hijack

Hareesh

My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
Gane said:
Hithuvarakan,

Could you please explain me more about twin output LNB. About its cost and usage........
As the Hon. Admin said pls post at the right place.Pls go thru the Indian DTH main page of our forum and make an idea of the threads and sub threads where what to be posted.If your question is not related to anything else BUT RELATED TO THE SCENARIO then you can do open a thread.Thank for joining the forum and expecting you cooperation.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Yes you are right, I didnt Check that...!