1 triax78 dish on hotbird 13e
1 televes 60cm on hipasat 30w
1 minidish on astra 19.2e
cabling is all webro wf100 coaxial

computer setup-
amd athlon dual core
My Location
NW LONDON
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone,
i need some help with my installation, i have just installed a fixed 80 cm triax dish receiving hotbird on 13e. i was wondering is it possible to put another lnb to receive a different sattellite. If yes would i have slightly move the dish with an additional lnb or no.
could someone please help me.
thanx.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
pringle22a said:
hi everyone,
i need some help with my installation, i have just installed a fixed 80 cm triax dish receiving hotbird on 13e. i was wondering is it possible to put another lnb to receive a different sattellite. If yes would i have slightly move the dish with an additional lnb or no.
could someone please help me.
thanx.

You shouldn't need to move your dish at all depending on which satellites your after, just add a multi-LNB holder onto one side of your current LNB (for example, ~6 degrees to the left (looking from the front) and slightly higher to get Astra 1 at 19.2E), or if you're after more than two or three satellites, it's best to start a dish farm (unless the missus objects!!!) or motorise your current dish.... :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You want the Triax TD-Flexiblock or the TD-Duoblock 6 degree bracket, they replaces the LNB holder on the TD dish and the LNBs sit either side of the centre. Pictures Here

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120" Dish

Computer system:
AMD Phenom Quad quad core 9750
4GB DDR2 Bus 800 RAM
MB: Asus Crosshair
1 TB Seagate Barracuda 32 MB cache
22" LCD Widescreen Samsung 226BW
SB X-Fi Xtreme
My Location
Armenia, ME: The Arab Countries
Depending on your installation and the post where you've placed or set your dish, if you have a shortage of place for setting another dish, you can use a motorized dish instead of 2 or 3 dishes. In my point of view it could be also economical. Or there are also 2 different turnip-like dishes attached to each other but in 2 different directions.

Arbi.