Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Beware of the ever present job scam which is becoming more and more prevalent. It begins with an email sent to your address which is not recognised as spam by Yahoo at least. It is obvious that it is a scam but I am sure others whose English is less than perfect could be dragged into responding.

here is a link to some useful info.
-http://www.aboutidentitytheft.co.uk/dont-fall-job-offer-scams.html

In this case the email is coming from what looks like a legitimate recruitment website, jobsite@jobsite.co.uk
Invariably there is an attachment as in this case

ing.gif

Good day,

We are glad to inform you that after examine your resume we came to the conclusion that you are qualified much for this position: "Financial Assistant".

Financial Assistant takes part in Commercial interactions between potential customers and our company. The job is related to remote Internet operations. Every payment order will be accompanied by detailed instruction. It is also the duty to interact and report all the details of every action you take to our manager. The brief training course is enclosed. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an energetic and flexible person with strong computing skills.

Your main duties will be to communicate with clients over the telephone or through the Internet, to conduct the reports, to fulfill our tasks following our instructions, to work with business forms on your own, to conclude agreements with our potential clients, to receive payments from potential customers. You will be able to get new information from our " Project Manager ", contact your head office and to check the report on the earnings. You will get monthly salary for your work; your salary will be divided into two parts and bonuses from each transaction depending on the amount of the deal.

My name is Jennifer Madison. I will be your instructor for a month before you will obtain enough skills for independent work.
To start working you need to complete the following steps:
1. Please download the attached contract, make sure that everything is clear in it.
2. Fill out all the required fields in print letters.
3. Send it to our UK fax number '+44 (0)208 181 6760'
Attached is a PDF version of your contract. If you do not already have Adobe PDF Reader installed please go to Adobe to install it.

We'll process your contract and get in touch with you in 1-3 business days.

Address:
ING Funds Retail Solutions, LLC
ING Funds - Partnership | Perspectives | Solutions | Performance
Amstelveenseweg 542
1032 KL Amsterdam, Nederland
Tel: +31 32 342 2362
Fax: + 31 43 274 3627

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Why does the idea of faxing them a picture of one of those unpleasant bottom-related images on the internet come to mind.......... :-rofl2

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Even I wouldn't trust me as a financial assistant, must be a fake.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The Job offers keep rolling in :-rofl2

Good morning Mr Xxxx Xxxxxxxxxxx,

Our Company specializes in IT, Legal & Accounting, we are pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you.

Job title: Financial Services Officer, department: Payment and Finance division.
Job Description:
- Work schedule: Mon - Fri, from 9 AM - 2 PM.

This offer is contingent upon your passing our mandatory background check, which will be scheduled on date you create a Task Manager account, to determine your ability to perform the essential requirements of the Financial Services Officer position.

The position is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
• Compensation: Will be paid in monthly installments of 1,500 GBP, subject to deductions for taxes and withholdings as required by law and the company policies.
• eight percent commission.
• Benefits:
- Formal training via our personal supervisor training program
- Management growth opportunities
- Health care and retirement plan
- Solid technology support
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick leave

• Non-Compete Agreement: non-compete agreement must be signed prior to start.
• Terminating the employment: employment is at-will basis. Both parties can terminate the relationship with a notice of 14 days at any time.

If you are in agreement with the above outline, please let me know. This offer is in effect for 5 business days.
Contact us at hr.johnrichards @ gmail.com. I'm sorry, due to spam problem we have to use a gmail address, company e-mail address will be given to you after reply.

Sincerely,

Hiring Coordinator,
John Richards