Tyson Fight

ColBo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to fight the tyson fight next week ????

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
ColBo said:
Does anyone know where to fight the tyson fight next week ????

Personally wouldn't step in the ring with him as my ears are too big a target. :)

But I believe for viewing purposes Viasat Sport 3 and Sport Italia are showing it.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
thanks for that info i'll make sure im tuned in to viasat for that.i hope williams knocks the **** out of the ****!! i was a bit gutted to find out yesterday that the man utd match sunday is also on dutch telly. RTL5 astra 19.2e

TWAG

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
the tyson fight is on viacess sport2 on friday night/sat am at 0200cet

TWAG

ps-or on sky box office(if you feel like coughing up a few quid!!)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
twag42 said:
thanks for that info i'll make sure im tuned in to viasat for that.i hope williams knocks the **** out of the ****!! i was a bit gutted to find out yesterday that the man utd match sunday is also on dutch telly. RTL5 astra 19.2e

TWAG
Why were you gutted???

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
because i live in amsterdam and its on regular telly here(RTL5).i like to watch the games on satellite channels that you cant get on regular telly.Especially wild-feed channels,then you get the broadcast and not all the bullshit that goes with it,annoying commentators,adverts.

TWAG

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, yes, know what you mean. Move the dish around to some obscure satellite, use the spectrum to lock it up, scrape the channel in and boast to your neighbour that you are watching it, to which he replies, oh yes, it's on ITV. :D

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
doesnt that just piss you off,when that happens!! but theres plenty of times when its not on regular telly and thats when i get the most joy out of watching.

TWAG

ColBo

Reaction score
What satellite is that on ??? - Remember i am a complete newbie ????

Thanks

rolfw said:
Personally wouldn't step in the ring with him as my ears are too big a target. :)

But I believe for viewing purposes Viasat Sport 3 and Sport Italia are showing it.

ColBo

Reaction score
Which satellite is viasat 3 & Sport italia on ??????

rolfw said:

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
13E for Sport Italia, 5E for Viasat Sport.

ColBo

Reaction score
My Viasat 3 is scrambled - I am a newcomer with a dragon cam and matrix reloaded cam - any ideal why I cannot get it ???????

Thanks

twag42 said:
yes its on viasat sport3 at 2am british time. for sirius telly guide check out www.dagenstv.com

TWAG

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
What version of software is on your dragon ColBo?

ColBo

Reaction score
I removed my matrix reloaded cam and hey presto i can access it trhough the dragon cam - must be some kind of clash ?????? - Can anyone tell me where to look for info and programming cams (matrix & dragon) on the net - is there any idiots guide web sites ????

Thanks

ColBo

jimbo said:
What version of software is on your dragon ColBo?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire

ColBo

Reaction score
Is 13e hOTBIRD ????? - And the other one sirius ?????? - I cannot find sport italia on Hotbird ????

Thanks

rolfw said:
13E for Sport Italia, 5E for Viasat Sport.

ColBo

Reaction score
Its 2.18a I cannot get the tequilla channels on Astra neither - I wonder why that is ?? - I get some hotbird channels but not all !!!! - Any Ideas ???

ColBo said:
I removed my matrix reloaded cam and hey presto i can access it trhough the dragon cam - must be some kind of clash ?????? - Can anyone tell me where to look for info and programming cams (matrix & dragon) on the net - is there any idiots guide web sites ????

Thanks

ColBo