UCS2000 Site access

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Anyone else having problems accessing the site? Done the forgotten password thing but when trying to sign in the "You don't have access to our system yet!

We will send you an E-Mail as soon as you have been verified" message appears.

tirosh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Just been in there without any problems Rolf.

Tirosh.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No still can't get in, giving the same message. Pain in the backside, I just want to upload the search results, as I've done a couple of times before.

Oh well, i'll give it a couple more days.

tirosh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Rolf, I see this message for about 10-15 seconds and then it gives me the login screen, and then I am in.

As for uploading your sarch results there is a new version of the KeyFinder software which does that for you. Let me know if you want me to upload it for you.

Tirosh.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Thanks for the offer Tirosh, but I'd still need access to download new areas. Wouldn't mind but I've had my laptop and desktop running almost constantly over the last week to try and make some progress.

tirosh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Good luck Rolf:)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Sorted it now thanks Tirosh, it was the Opera browser, its very fast easy to operate, but it seems to experience problems on certain sites. Internet Explorer worked fine, I've also downloaded the fetch and flush utility which you suggested, so everything sorted.

Thanks for your help.

martinr

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah but can u get into the forum???

My prob with this site has not been access to DL areas and verify results but I just can't get into anything else! I've emailed wilhelm 2 or 3 times about it but no answer. I'm beginning to think the site's been taken over by the authorities and they're just having a laugh getting people to waste their mips for no purpose.

Or maybe it's just that vkeys only wants your help without giving anything back.

Regards
martinr

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't tried to get in to the forum to date Martin, I'll give it a try and see how I get on.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
No couldn't get in, too many different passwords involved, I have difficulty remembering the ones for the four or five major forums that I visit, without having multiple user names and passwords on the same site. Plus it would appear to be popup paradise.

martinr

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks for trying Rolf.

I don't actually remember having to key in another password to get to the forum after the one I use to get in to UCS2000. Now it just don't seem to work - I often get "this page cannot be displayed".

Cheers

martinr

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well I'm close to giving up with the search now, had to have yet another password mailed to me, put the new ucs2000.com address into fetch and flush, but no luck. Have yet to gain access to the forum, so when I've managed to send my current few completed areas, sadly I think I'm going to call it a day.

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
I received this e-mail today. Everything works.

Dear member!

As you may have noticed we have had some problems lately. We then decided that we should have our own domain name, then we are independent.

Now the following domain names work. http://www.ucs2000.com, http://www.ucs2000.net and http://www.ucs2000.org

We urge you to update your favorites with the new domain name.

For the users that use automatic fetch and flush. Remember to update the site information.

Yes we are stil doing the search. So if you have forgotten about this search team. It's time to start doing the search again. Now we have a search program that work by it self. This so you don't need to do so much work. Almost install and forget.

Happy searching.

Best regards from all the team leaders at UCS2000.

wolsty

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't received the mail yet Wolsty, but saw the information on another forum, tried the new addresses in the fetch'n'flush utility, but have no success so far. To make things worse, I have had to use the lost/forgotten password function several times now, as it doesn't seem to accept the one I have on file. Perhaps this is my error, but it just seems strange that I am capable of remembering my passwords to a host of other forums and sites, losing this ability only when trying to access ucs2000.

I'm afraid that my patience with difficulties on web sites and forums is not great.

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
I can speak only as I find, Rolf. Like you, I had trouble with passwords before the site went down, but today I followed the links in the e-mail and everything went perfectly first time. What happens if you try logging onto www.ucs2000.com rather than through the fetchandflush routine? It would be a shame to give up if you can get the link to work.

wolsty

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Well here's the update Wolsty, went direct to the forum using another link supplied by Ekh on another forum, couldn't get in on my main PC, but managed using IE on my laptop. It still wouldn't do anything with my previous user name, but at least I was able to re-register.

Fetch'n'Flush still does not appear to work, but then when I tried to cut and paste to upload, it told me they were either someone elses results, or I'd already uploaded them. Who knows which is the case ???

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Well guys its back up (you should receive an email with the new addy.

TINGTONG

Reaction score
ROLF,
PLEASE COULD YOU GIVE ME ANY INFO OR A GOOD REASON WHY ONCE AGAIN I CANNOT ACCESS THE UCS2000 SITE TO VERIFY MY SEARCHES I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR SOME TIME AND THESE PROBLEMS ALWAYS SEEM TO HAPPEN JUST BEFORE I AM DUE TO VERIFY MY SEARCHES IT IS MOST FLUSTRATING AND I AM SURE A LOT OF MEMBERS FEEL THE SAME PLEASE COULD YOU THROW SOME LIGHT ON THIS PROBLEM.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ROLF,
BEST REGARDS ,
TINGTONG
rolfw said:
Anyone else having problems accessing the site? Done the forgotten password thing but when trying to sign in the "You don't have access to our system yet!

We will send you an E-Mail as soon as you have been verified" message appears.