ucs2000

TINGTONG

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new on here can someone help.
Although I am a new member here I have been a DT search team member for a long time for the past 3 days I have been trying to access ucs2000 web site without any success can anyone please throw any light on this for me,thanks
:-band

marcoh64

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Netherlands
Hi tingtong,

Unfortunatly we have some problems with the server (probably network/isp problems at our host) and we are not able to reach the server. Also real life communication with our host failed until now, so we have to be patient. Server will be up again, but at this moment i can't give you an estimate. (For status updates please keep an eye on the support forum for the DT search http://vkeysforum.page.to)

TINGTONG

Reaction score
Hi marcoh64,
Just a quick reply to thank you so much for your response to my problems I am having accessing the UCS2000 web site as you say it most probably a network / isp problem anyway I will keep my eye on the support forum,and lets hope it is back to normal ASAP.
once again thanks for your reply,
best regards, TINGTONG

marcoh64

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Netherlands
Just to inform members from this website: All services are up and running again on ucs2000 and people shouldn't run into any problems anymore since yesterday afternoon.

Moreshare

Reaction score
marcoh64 said:
Just to inform members from this website: All services are up and running again on ucs2000 and people shouldn't run into any problems anymore since yesterday afternoon.
Hi M8

I just wondering what is going on now with UCS2000, no contakt with board, not with main site!

Regards
MoreShare