uk playboy on hotbird/ astra

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
i have a dragon cam with fun7 loadercard and a manhattan 3300 ci digital receiver. i ve noticed that the uk playboy channels opens up on some occassions but does not on most occassions. has any of my m8s experienced this. if so would anybody please advise. i am very curious to know why. because the channels open up in some occasions i am quite reluctant to do channel hopping as i am not able to open the uk playboy channel again immediately if i change the channel
thanks

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Sometime the channels take some time to clear.

When you move off the channel and go back wait a bit longer and see if it clears.

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
rebooting the receiver helps to open it on my setup

newboy45

Reaction score
My Location
East Midlands
thank you. I have tried both options. they generally work for other channels. but only this channel seems to be peculiar and very temperemental. There is a 5% chance that it might open up, 95% not. may be i will try the latest predator 304 today