uk playboy on hotbird/ astra

N

newboy45

Regular Member
Messages
46
Likes
0
My Location
East Midlands
#1
i have a dragon cam with fun7 loadercard and a manhattan 3300 ci digital receiver. i ve noticed that the uk playboy channels opens up on some occassions but does not on most occassions. has any of my m8s experienced this. if so would anybody please advise. i am very curious to know why. because the channels open up in some occasions i am quite reluctant to do channel hopping as i am not able to open the uk playboy channel again immediately if i change the channel
thanks
 
gameboy

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Messages
4,305
Likes
5
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
#2
Sometime the channels take some time to clear.

When you move off the channel and go back wait a bit longer and see if it clears.
 
W

wolfav

Regular Member
Messages
470
Likes
0
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
#3
rebooting the receiver helps to open it on my setup
 
N

newboy45

Regular Member
Messages
46
Likes
0
My Location
East Midlands
#4
thank you. I have tried both options. they generally work for other channels. but only this channel seems to be peculiar and very temperemental. There is a 5% chance that it might open up, 95% not. may be i will try the latest predator 304 today
 
Top