My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
Hi all

My Db is not on the internet at home and so I am struggling to get a tv guide.

The teletext on BBC1&2 works for tv today but there's nothing for the others so I was wondering about BBCi. I have scanned the DEV-STRM 0 to 6 channels and converted them from data to tv but then there's nothing there. How do I get the full BBCi service ?

Thanks for you help

Edit
Ok I've downloaded the files from the bleb.org website in xmltv format for uk programmes for the next 6 days. where do I FTP them so MV can read them ?

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000s w/160 Gb hdd
superjack dg120 diseqc motor
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
pm sent to you with link for sky epg plugin.excellent plugin.you download the data through plugins and select sky from input options.you will have to match channels through alias manager.very easy to do.

whatsthis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
Thanks a lot kitoog. This looks like exactly what I need - hope it works on the gemini image.

PS your private mail box is full and blocks any messages

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
kitoog said:
pm sent to you with link for sky epg plugin.excellent plugin.you download the data through plugins and select sky from input options.you will have to match channels through alias manager.very easy to do.

You can post the link in the forum kitoog.

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
sorry about that,did not know whether i could post links.link here http://sat-industry.net/forums/search.php?searchid=105927 for skyepg plugin by redneck eyeball.you then select skyuk as an input in mv settings.also add this sky uk epg inputs by piratdk http://sat-industry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25221&highlight=piratdk
.download the file and add the relevant piratdk(uk) line to your mv inputs file.select pitatdk(uk) in mv inputs also.this will download epg sky epg data automatically when you run mv epg.you will have to match channels in "alias manager" in mv settings.

whatsthis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
I can't get this to work properly. If someone has got it working on a 7020 with gemini could you do a quick idiots guide.

Ive tried mveng_3.1b_050717multiview.tar.bz2
and also mv_3.51_050910.tar.bz2

I've cleared out all my keys and cams to stop it crashing. Even reflash the image. Got skyepg into the addon and skyuk as a download and an input to MV. But all I get is MV crashing or when I press the red epg button it only displays the current and next prog on the table.

I know what I'm going to be doing this weekend.

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
there is a screen shot of my mv input settings in attachments. first off,try the input file on this page http://sat-industry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25221 for mv epg.then select pitatdk as before.you should see a "D" for download at top of mv screen.when finished you will have to match the channels with the alias manager. try 0.7 version http://sat-industry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25382of sky epg download plugin.open up the getsky file with notepad and choose input of hdd/mv/skyuk or mnt/usb/mv/skyuk.add the skyuk line from this mv input file and add to the piratdk input file .the sky data should download when you run the plugin in about a minute.then select the input on mv which matches your getsky download choice,mine being hdd/mv.run mv again and let me know how you get on.by the way ,i am running hydra phoenix on a 7000s.

whatsthis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
Thanks Kitoog shall try this tonight.

I cant make out the thumbnail. what is your first second and third input?

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
shows my mv epg inputs ,sky uk then piratdk(uk) after enigma.thumbnail should show full screen when you click it.does for me anyway.just try and get piratdk input working first and see how that works for you.

whatsthis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
My PC shows the frame but not the drop down menu selected. So you have
1, sky uk
2, enigma
3, piratdk

Is this correct ?

I'm getting sick of my DB crashing and having to reload cams, keys & configs so I'm going to give up on this soon. Unless someone does a guide for the 7020 with Gemini.

I'm trying mv_3.51_050910.tar.bz2 and I've tried SkyEPG-07.zip and SkyEPG-09.zip with the input.txt file. I get skyuk in the inputs but when I run mv the DB gets fatel error and crashes. I've cleaned out all the addons and put in just the epg stuff but it still wont work.

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
do you have hdd or usb installed.if so can you try the hydra phoenix or DaVinci image.use flashwizard.i will post my own inputs file with this post.just select piratdk(uk) as input for the moment for mv,forget about sky download. plugin.choose hdd/mv (for hdd)or for usb,mnt/usb/mv for both storage options.after you have done this you will have to match the channelsin alias manager in mv menu.you should not have to delete cams,plugins etc. try this and let me know how you get on .its really worth the hastle when you get it working.

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
80cm Dish + 45cm Dish via Disecq A/B.
My Location
England
2 things

1. How the flark do i exit mv on a dm500 ?
2. Anyone wanna post a full package of their inputs.txt map.txt and mv plugin, in case some people are mixing wrong versions like moi :p

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
i downloaded mv through dreambox so i do not have a tar.gz file.press lame to exit mv.you should only need input file to get piratdk(uk) option working.i got mv working with sky data on hydra and da vinci images.downloaded sky data is possibly too big for 500s/non-hdd,usb boxes as its 1.3mb.best to use redneck eyeballs sky data plugin on its own with flash memory only boxes as its about 600 kB of data.

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
My Location
England
Im using hdd to store the plugin, andwtf i the LAME button :p dont forget i got a dm500 remote here not a 70xx

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
i guess you tried the exit button on the 500s remote :D .lame button on 7000 remote is really just an exit butto also. you have the hdd linked with the 500s through nfs,not sure how that affects running the plugin.

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
My Location
England
exit button just does nothing heh. the hdd is mounted with cifs not nfs.

THe plugin doesnt run very well, i still havnt been able to get list of programs for my channels.

kitoog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
lidl 80cm dish and lnb
My Location
ireland
did you match the channels with alias manager in mv menu?

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
I use the sky epg plugin with MV with PLI Citrine on a db7000, works very well. It doesn't give you the EPG for all Sky channels though, only the main ones.
didn't know about "piratedk(uk)", we'll try this one this evening, would be great if it could give the remaining channels.:-thumbup

about XMLTV : MV 'can' read XLMTV files. After downloading the XMLTV files from bleb (or radiotimes, even better still) you must upload them to your dreambox in the directory specified by the XMLTV input line of inputs.txt. You must also activate XMLTV in the input manager, and you must be sure that the uploaded files have the correct name, following the specifications of the XMLTV line of inputs.txt.
MV will automatically convert these files, however, enigma seems to crash quite easily during this conversion process, usually when handling big files. Also, some conversions seem to fail. I haven't found out why yet, but it seems that the XMLTV file format has been changed sowewhat. :-doh!

D4ftpunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
My Location
England
Alias manager just semes to do nothing, lists my favourites bouquet on the right and nothing on the left

whatsthis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
Thats right I haven't a clue how to use alias manager. It list all the channels in the bouquet and when I press mapped a load of sky channels appear in another list. I've tried all the keys and don't have a clue what I should be trying to do.