Ultra Blue TV

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
UB TV plan to go 24/7 from next month, and before they do this, they need to call in all Existing smart cards and swop them for new ones....STRANGE ??

TVDX

Reaction score
Website
bitent.cjb.net
Yes, it is strange, does a frequency change really require a new card?.
Are viacces and irdeto frequency specific?.

TVDX

Reaction score
Website
bitent.cjb.net
Here is the official line on this,
Ultra Blue TV changes frequency

Since the 1st July, Ultra Blue TV to changed frequency.

This induces a card swap to receive the new transmissions.

If you possess a Ultra Blue TV Smart Card Viaccess or Irdeto, it is necessary to proceed to the exchange to send back your card to :

GEN BV
Postbus 1447
3430 BK Nieuwegein
The Netherlands

You will receive by the continuation your subscription new card 12 months, containing two emitted programs 24h/24 as well as all the news on the reception and an employment method.

This exchange could induce a delay that will be compensated with free additional periods.

For the new subscribers that have just obtained a Smart card since less than 3 months, the exchange is free. It suffices simply to send back us your Smart card Viaccess or Irdeto to the above accompanied address of a non FREE envelope with your exact coordinates.

For the subscribers that bought their Smart Card since more than 3 month, a new Smart card of 12 months with 2 emitted programs 24h/24 Viaccess or Irdeto will have addressed to you the preferential price of 45 € (50 $) with shippment. It is necessary there also to send back your former card with your regulation and a non FREE envelope with your exact coordinates.

It is possible also to receive this new card by special carrier (Fedex or DHL), but these shippment expenses remains at your load.

Thank-you of your comprehension and of your fidelity.

The team of Ultra Blue TV

Two things, first i wish they could employ someone who can speak english,
secondly, how unfair is that customers who have been with them for more than 3 months, they have to pay them 45 euro to get their new card.
Why are mature content broadcasters always so damn hooky?.

TVDX

Reaction score
Website
bitent.cjb.net
Well, theres no need to start a duplicate thread when this is already being discussed.
Firstly, until you send off your card and have it swapped, you dont need to know what frequency they are on. Secondly, i believe they are off air for a few days until cards start going out.

candifreee

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
)(-red

TVDX, do you have any problem if we want to know in case the frequency has changed, what is the new frequency?

TVDX

Reaction score
Website
bitent.cjb.net
No i dont have a problem, until you get your new card theres no need finding out the frequency which isnt yet in existence. They are off air.

loop-guru

Loop Dude
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 Channel Master Jaeger 128 TM5000DAPCI DM7020 + loads of relics.
My Location
Kent
TVDX said:
Why are mature content broadcasters always so damn hooky?.

you can say that again mate, as you say and as far as I'm aware there is No new frequency for UB, makes you wonder if there actualy is going to be one, but this is not the place for gossip and rumour, we'll just have to hold tight and wait and see. I know somebody who's sent their card back to the Netherlands, I'll let you know what happens when he gets it back.

just for reference for anyone who hasn't used it before, the search option at the top of the screen can really help to locate a specific thread without having to trawl through loads of other stuff first, very handy and a real time saver..

cheers

Loop.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I have read that ultrablue tv will resume there service with a new freq on july 17th.

They will not say what the new freq will be until most new cards are sent out. ( betty said her lips are sealed ). Not a very good promising start for a mature content channel, and their new 24/7 launch. But I don't smell a rat just yet, but then I have not forked out for a card.

zoggie

Reaction score
I have phoned Turbosat there so called exclusive distributor for the UK and they told me that you will not need a new card just retune your receiver to 12092 Horizontal 27500 3/4 for the new freq. I have done this but there is still no picture. This is the same Transponder as Sexview+ uses.

zoggie

G

I sent my UltraBlue card away on July 2nd. I heard nothing for a week or so and then contacted UltraBlue. They told me my card wasn't in their system yet but would inform me when it was. It is now Wed 28th July, still no e-mail, still no card and still no channell. Half of me is hoping that things will resume as normal, because UB was/is such a good channell. However, the scepital half of me is thinking I've been well & truly ripped off after only buying my 130GBP card two months before. Even if it does come back on, this is piss poor service from UB and I'll definately be looking at other suppliers when the time comes to re-0new my subscription.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
if its mature content your after have you accessed multivision on hotbird.its all free with viacess.

TWAG

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Razor said:
....... ( betty said her lips are sealed ). Not a very good promising start for a mature content channel,..........

Fnar, fnar !