unable to download cccam from addon list

Elaine Glennon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
UK
Hi I have a dreambox 500s which has been working quite happily for the past year, yesterday a message popped up saying user abort and since then I have been unable to get the box to work, I can connect via DCC everything is green, however when I tried and download a cccam using the blue panel it will not connect to the server, I have reflashed the box several times (nabilo) but still to no avail I have trawled the internet all day and still am no further forward is my box dead and if I get another one will I experience the same problems?? thank you in advance :-newb

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Are cams actually still available on the server - many teams removed those downloads ages ago.

MARK

Reaction score
Website
www.satellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD+,Dreambox500HD,800SEHD,tm5402hdCI+SUPER+lots of other STB's,1mtr ISS motorised
Pc's far too many lol
My Location
Good ole Blighty
Have to a agree with analoguesat,most E1 images cam servers dont work no more,have to manually FTP it yourself....

Hixxy1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800/7020Si/7000S, VU+ Duo, Skybox F3 & F5, TM1000D, Skystar 2 DVBdream, Triax TD110, Darkmotor, Inverto Black, Hotbird 13 Zone 2 MK 4, 28.2 Zone 1 MK4
My Location
East Midlands
You could search for cccam.ipk and manually install it on the dreambox.

Elaine Glennon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
UK
thanks for the replies, I have downloaded cccams recently, I have set up a box for my mate, so thats the only way I know how to do it, how do I FTP it and get cccamconfig file into DCC ?? sorry as I only know how to do it the other way, thanks again in advance

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
FTP it into tmp then use the manual install option

BM300

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, 7020, 800HD
HD-USB
8 Dishes
My Location
UAE
You could search for cccam.ipk and manually install it on the dreambox.
If I am not mistaken,
ipk files are for enigma2 and adea has a 500s which is enigma1.

The easy way is to google the file (for E1) and install it manually using FTP as per Analoguesat message.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hmmm for enigma 1 images you need to modify your useraddon.xml and add alternative download servers to your blue button. If you look in the (it seems not so famous anymore) Idiot Guide in our forum for that file you will find a post with an exact description of what to do. Some of the servers there might not work anymore, but others still do. I am sure you can find out by trying and letting us know later what you found :)