Unable to upload softcam key into hivion 9191x

buset07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
UAE
Using dreamloader 214 and cross cable ( null modem ), I was still unable to upload softcam keys file into my stb ( s/w version 11.23.0F ).
I tried with either Calypso or Gladiator ( on Serial Port menu entry ), the progress bar indicator on dreamloader never achieve 100 % ( probably around 90 % ), and it hangs. Any helps please ? Thanks.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
buset07 said:
Anyone please ?

The first thing that springs to my mind which may be confusing others is why would you be using Dreamloader software on a Hivion is it designed and recommended for your stb?

buset07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
UAE
Topper said:
... why would you be using Dreamloader ...?

Thanks Topper for your reply.
Well, according to this url _http://hv-softwares.ifrance.com/, that's why, unless you have other suggestions ...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
buset07 said:
unless you have other suggestions ...

No I do not have any other suggestions it just seems strange that is all, if that is what they recommend then that is what they recommend. What version of dreamloader are you using? as I notice on the site there was a new version released in June.

buset07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
UAE
Topper said:
What version of dreamloader are you using? as I notice on the site there was a new version released in June.

I'm using version 214. Any idea why I never achieved 100 % of uploading keys into my stb ?

manowar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nanoxx 9500 HD, Vantage 7100S, Octagon 1018HD, Interstar 890
My Location
Poland
Can you try to load older software and then load the softcam? Maybe there is incompatibility between patch and that Dreamloader.
Other thing-- it happen sometime in the past with either Dragon or Xcam that it was shown that software hadn't been loaded fully but in fact everything was OK. Maybe such is the case with your Hivion