unapit, anyone bought from them?

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
hi,

These guys are advertising the dragon cam etc for a good price and I was wondering if any of you guys have brought anything from this place/site to verify that it's a legitimate site/business? Hope you can help me, thanks.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Hmmm, interesting.

Brighton-based but no address. Very cheap. XCAM for £44.50 and MII for £21.50 inc VAT?

Be careful. ;)

Ebay history looks OK though, and cheaper too!

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
thanks for swift reply

It's tempting, will have to think about it :rolleyes:

olgasarse

Reaction score
Have just purchased Dragon Cam, loader + programmer from then for £118.
Buy thru Paypal or credit card, that way if anything happens you should be covered.

Striker10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
top of flats, london
Thanks for that very good advice, i'll definately look into it. :)

merv7419

Reaction score
Striker10 said:
hi,

These guys are advertising the dragon cam etc for a good price and I was wondering if any of you guys have brought anything from this place/site to verify that it's a legitimate site/business? Hope you can help me, thanks.
I have bought from him, he goes by the name of trevor and he is very helpful, you can even call him for technical questions and hes very helpful.

olgasarse

Reaction score
Update on my purchase.
Arrived next day ! No problems with anything.
Will buy from there again.

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
I bought from him, had some problems due to my inexperience and he gave me an infinite amount of help via email. I highly recommend this guy.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Certainly some of his stuff is cheap, but other products, like the funcards are no cheaper than the others and I would personally opt for one of the suppliers who advertise on one of the forums, at least they are putting something back into the hobby.

Like all of these retailers, you never know how good they really are, until you get a problem with the product.

baltazar13

Reaction score
Hi Strike,

I have bought an M2 card from them for £21.50 + £1.50 postage. Paid on Monday and got it on Wednesday. Excellent.

Cheers
Striker10 said:
hi,

Roadster99

Reaction score
My Location
North East England
Have no fear here. Bought Dragon cam.loader card and Dynamite for £113 which included next day Special Delivery postage. Great Value!

ronbol

Reaction score
Unapit sells alot on EBAY. you'll see from feedback that he has 99.8 percent and over 650 transactions. I bought a CAS2 and Addon and arrived the next day, one of the fastest transactions ever over EBAY.

Highly recommended.

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
I've just bought some more stuff its just a shame for me that the postal service isnt as reliable as trevor. The first item I bought arrived gone 12 for special delivery's guarenteed 12 o'clock delivery. I just hope the guy gets some more custom out of all these nice comments we are putting, since he surely deserves it!

heerdez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
n/a
My Location
usa
Striker10 said:
hi,

i have bought tons stufff no problem iam in the usa