Unlocking hispasat - reached a sticking point

mshabir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised diseqc 1.2 superjack motor, 1m dish, 0.2db lnb, topfield tf3000cipro receiver
My Location
West Yorkshire
I have the hotbird channels working fine but nothing on hispasat. I have the latest firmware on my topfield 3000 cipro patched to a gm 9400ci. i changed the default k*ys to the latest ones for 004801 and 004901 (3rd dec) but still can't watch anything. Anyone have any suggestions as to my next step?

:-banner and a:-hny to everyone.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
First thing

Are you getting the free channels ?

mshabir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorised diseqc 1.2 superjack motor, 1m dish, 0.2db lnb, topfield tf3000cipro receiver
My Location
West Yorkshire
Yes. MTV Central is free and I can watch it with no problems but MTV Hits, Base etc are locked. Of the 150 or so channels available to me on hispasat, most are locked with the $ sign and cannot be watched even though I have updated the k*y to that of the 3rd of dec. I must say that I have never had these channels working at all, but only had my setup installed for a week so am still getting used to things.

Finally figures out how to input the aes k*y for multivision so as soon as hispasat is sorted, I can watch in peace.

Any help greatly appreciated.

mshabir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
West Yorkshire
hi guys all sorted O-Ha . the problem was the hispasat satellite. MTV Central does not exist on Hispasat so I had the wrong satellite. Don't know what i had.

Was told my dish wasn't tracking the arc and was given setup instructions. Followed these and hey presto, found both hispasat along with all the tvcabo stuff.

Just waiting for d+ now...

Move

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax CI-24 with Dragon Cam
combo box canal digital
CD Norway card
dish:90cm
LNB:0.3
1w(thor) /5e (sirius)
30 hispasat

comag sl 65(chess sl 35 patch)

thompson sky box
My Location
UK
mshabir said:
hi guys all sorted O-Ha . the problem was the hispasat satellite. MTV Central does not exist on Hispasat so I had the wrong satellite. Don't know what i had.

Was told my dish wasn't tracking the arc and was given setup instructions. Followed these and hey presto, found both hispasat along with all the tvcabo stuff.

Just waiting for d+ now...

d+ is open on Hispasat and Astra

mshabir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
West Yorkshire
Just 1 question Move. i was told I could not watch it until there was a patch for my receiver. One hasn't been released yet (Goldmaster 9400CI) and I was told I couldn't just enter the keys and start watching.:confused