Updated Transponder List & Favorites

Rolandh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zone 1 Mini Dish with a Quad LNB Feeding Astra 2 and EB 1 to a Humax Faxsat-HDR 500 and a Humax Foxsat-HD, A Quad LNB on the same Zone 1 Mini Dish Feedind Astra 1 to a Humax Foxsat-HD via a 2 port DiseqC Switch
My Location
Sheffield
Has anyone got an updated TP List and Favorites List including Pay Channels that they would kindly dump to disk and share as I need a couple of the children's channels that recently moved TP and I need them in a hurry and it would take too long to do the scan for them as little one want's to watch one of his favorite cartoons and I'm only getting the listing and a blank screen?

Roland

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Doesn't take more than a second to scan a TP ............... You don't have to scan the entire Satellite.

I assume you're referring to 28E?

Rolandh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Zone 1 Mini Dish with a Quad LNB Feeding Astra 2 and EB 1 to a Humax Faxsat-HDR 500 and a Humax Foxsat-HD, A Quad LNB on the same Zone 1 Mini Dish Feedind Astra 1 to a Humax Foxsat-HD via a 2 port DiseqC Switch
My Location
Sheffield
Tivù said:
Doesn't take more than a second to scan a TP ............... You don't have to scan the entire Satellite.

I assume you're referring to 28E?

I've done it now. Yes I'm refering to 28E. Now got the old BBC Olympics Channels to remove and add the Channel 4 Olympics Channels.

When I get round to re adding my 19E Feed I've got some serious fun ahead re-adding all the 19E Channels and setting up Favorites lol.

Roland

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Good one!

Yes, a major re-org can be a chore, and every time I rationalised owt I made sure to Dump all my Lists >> Sadly (hence the nature of my reply!) there are no Cartoon watchers left at Tivu Towers.

PS: I never gave the Olympics specials any house room, so no extra work right now: Watched Olympic stuff mainly on BBC1, 2 and 3.

Rolandh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sheffield
Tivù said:
Good one!

Yes, a major re-org can be a chore, and every time I rationalised owt I made sure to Dump all my Lists >> Sadly (hence the nature of my reply!) there are no Cartoon watchers left at Tivu Towers.

PS: I never gave the Olympics specials any house room, so no extra work right now: Watched Olympic stuff mainly on BBC1, 2 and 3.

I used the Olympics channels for about 4 days out of the 16 and only used the Foxsat-HDR but the Skybox might get used for the Paralympics though.

Had to watch Jessica Ennis win gold in Heptathlon, Andy Murray win gold and Silver in Tennis and Tom Daley win Bronze in 10m Platform diving.

The biggest problem with TP Moves is having to find out what's moved and find the new TP on King Of Sats.

Roland

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
True - but if you have a cut-down Channel List (ie Faves plus not many more), it isn't actually all that common for moves to occur.

Do as you've done today and just sort it when you get a blank screen.

Rolandh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sheffield
Tivù said:
True - but if you have a cut-down Channel List (ie Faves plus not many more), it isn't actually all that common for moves to occur.

Do as you've done today and just sort it when you get a blank screen.

I'd have done it before today, but was on Holiday last week and only just found out when I was flicking through the Children's list that I realized, luckily the DS Forums made it easier by having TP details for the Children's channels that changed TP and King Of Sat was used for the Africa Channel & ENCA Africa.

Roland