en3rmax

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Dish
Echostar AD300ip
Dragon Cam 3.59
My Location
Birmingham
Hi there, i haven't used my satellite in quite some time but today i've updated my dragon cam to the latest firmware, i would like to know what is the the best way to update the keys on the cam, i'm not sure about the binary ones

thanks in advance guys

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi en3rmax,
welcome to the forum.
Updating the keys manually in the Dragon Cam is relatively easy.Tthe main keys you will need to enter are for D+ and TV Cabo.
To do this go into the Cams menu, it should read Predator 359, enter and click on Debug and OhlAladin.
Here you will find a list of providers all using Nagravision 2 encryption.
Click on he provider whose keys you want to update, like Digital +, and then on the key that needs updating.
The keys are split into 4 sections.
Key 00-0
Key 00-1
Key 01-0
Key 01-1
The first 2 are for key 00, and the second 2 are for key 01.
The latest key is key 00, so click on 00-0 and enter the first 8 sets of decimal keys, 3 numbers. Once completed click on 00-1 and enter the last 8 sets of decimal keys.
Keys are usually in Hex (Hexadecimal) format, a combination of 2 symbols consisting of letters A-E and/or numbers 0-9, these need to be in Dec (Decimal) format, a series of 3 numbers, to enter into your cam.
You will usually find these already converted for you but there is a Matrix converter tool that will do it for you, which can be found in the utilities section:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...-downloads/9926-mr-hex-dec-key-converter.html

en3rmax

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Dish
Echostar AD300ip
Dragon Cam 3.59
My Location
Birmingham
thx for the info Mickha, it came in real handy, its was pretty much like how i remember, cheers m8