Updating SW Problem for Technosat TS-1100 Plus

mishtag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Canada
I have TS-1100 Plus, Software Version: 5.76, Hardware Version: 6600-1.0-SZLT, User data Version: V1.50,
when I tried to update it with software version 7.4 I could not, I opened stblink5, then istablished connection, then pressed upgrade software, but the receiver
only showed boot, and then stopped without upgradting, is it possible I can't jump from v5.76 to v7.4? please help, thanks:mad:

tamazgha2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
tamazgha
its not working,i dont know why they included the stblink5 with the file
try this upgrade3.2

mishtag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Canada
Thanks tamazgha, but I got an error message when I used upgrade3.2, let me tel you what I did exactly, I connected my computer to the receiver then I turned it on, then I opened the program, and when I pressed establish connection the program was able to read the receiver, but when I pressed upgrade software and chose the the software it gave me the error, I might think about 2 reasons, either my port doesn't have the correct setting, or I am not using the correct cable, tell which cable I am suppose to use regular or nul modem?

Thanks again,:mad:

LOVEBIRD

love spreader
Reaction score
Website
www.satlover.com
My Satellite Setup
Software of all receivers
My Location
Moon
U can use stblink 7 or channel editor 3.1 to upgrade it to 7.64 version.If its not working use forced upgrade by stb link7 but plz use TS1100 correct file.

tamazgha2003

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s
My Location
tamazgha
mishtag said:
Thanks tamazgha, but I got an error message when I used upgrade3.2, let me tel you what I did exactly, I connected my computer to the receiver then I turned it on, then I opened the program, and when I pressed establish connection the program was able to read the receiver, but when I pressed upgrade software and chose the the software it gave me the error, I might think about 2 reasons, either my port doesn't have the correct setting, or I am not using the correct cable, tell which cable I am suppose to use regular or nul modem?

Thanks again,:mad:

if the upgrade3.2 can read from the receiver then is sommething wrong with the file

mishtag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Canada
Thanks Lovebird, but I could not find STBLINK7, would you please let me know where to find it,

tamazgha, upgrade3.2 was able to read the receiver but the problem when I try to upgrade.:confused

mishtag

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Canada
Lovebird, I found stblink7, and other good loader, thanks to your message, but I have one more question before I try to upgrade again, I have Technosat TS-1100 Plus, and the file version 7371 starts with LCF, while the latest file version 758 starts with NVF, are those file are the correct files for my receiver and the prefex of every new version will change?:confused

LOVEBIRD

love spreader
Reaction score
Website
www.satlover.com
My Satellite Setup
Software of all receivers
My Location
Moon
T1100 software is different from ts1100 dont upgrade any other software or u will ruin ur receiver