upgrade the software for viva 9000

saima

Reaction score
hi every one i have digital viva reciever 9000 vs i would like to know i upgrade the software for
zee tv zee english etc when in game option there is only two options the remaining three are invisiable
how can i get theses three options to put keys in it .
please send me an email i would be very thankful to you.
i would love to hear from u.

anwer303

Reaction score
)(-red
saima said:
hi every one i have digital viva reciever 9000 vs i would like to know i upgrade the software for
zee tv zee english etc when in game option there is only two options the remaining three are invisiable
)(-red

dear sweet frind i help u but plese u help me ok
1. Search channels and save them

2. Press MENU button on the remote control while watching channels

3. In case of FTA receiver, Main Menu is consists of four kinds of menu screen. You can enter PINCODE on any menu screen. Enter “19370” using numeric buttons.

4. Then, Password input box appears. Enter “2486”.

5. It enables Multi CAS mode. If you enter wrong password, password box displays again.

II. Edit Key value

1. After enabling Multi CAS mode, select “GAME” menu. Then you can see “Edit Key” menu bar, while this menu doesn’t show up before enabling.

2. When you select “Edit Key” menu, Password Box appears then enter normal PINCODE that you use. (The normal PINCODE of an initial status is “0000”)

3. You can see four different color buttons and a List Box in “Edit Key” menu. There is key value for each kind of CAS system inside the List Box.

4. When you press Left/Right button on the remote control, There shows each CAS and its own key value. It is arranged in an order as Viaccess, Seca, Irdeto, Nagra.

5. Key value is consists of articles as below;
Ex) V 0000A000 0A 45C01B149712D665
(a) (:cool: (c) (d)

(a) : CAS initial letter
(:cool: : Identity
(c) : Key Index
(d) : Key Value

6. On “Edit Key” menu screen, Red button is to edit a selected key value in the List Box.
In this menu, you can see the above four articles and edit (c), (d).

7. Green button is to add Identity, Key index and Key Value.
In this menu, you can select each CAS with Left/Right button and edit all the articles (:cool:, (c) and (d) except (a).
In order to edit them, press OK button. Then you can see the Input Box to enter Hexacode. The numbers of a number always should be an even number. Ex) 0 à 00, 5 à 05
When you complete inputting Hexacode, then press EXIT button. In order to escape out of this menu, press EXIT button again, then you can see the Question Box for saving. And then press OK.

8. Yellow button is to delete Key Index and Key value corresponding to the selected Identity in the List Box.

9. Blue button is able to turn all the Key values and Key Indexes into 0.

10. After deleting, when you press EXIT button to escape out of the menu, you can see the Question Box for saving then press OK.

III. Initialize Key values

1. When Multi CAS mode enables, select GAME menu.
2. You can see Load Default Key menu. Select it then you can see Password Box. And then enter normal PINCODE (Ex. “0000”)
3. After that, you can see the message “Are you sure?” Select OK then all the Key values become to the initial ex-factory status.

anwer303@hotmail.com (ager samajh na aay to email karna ma urdu ma jwab don ga salam

anwer303

Reaction score
saima said:
dear saima how r u u do the proses if u do informa me its work or naot on falwing email thanks
anwer303@hotmail.com