urgent help needed Mvision HD 300 net combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

armada_2004

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite LNB and Disecq fixed for 3 sats computer for upgrading receiver software
My Location
kuwait
hi i have receiver called Sting HD 800 and this receiver is unknown and after hard research i found out it is the same receiver of Mvision HD 300 net combo but under another name so i upgraded and applied the firmware/patch ver F5.86 by "speedy" and the receiver is working perfect

but, i have 2 major problems

1. the gift key came with receiver which is "nuevoxstream" containing 25 digits when i tried to apply it giving me registration key error
anybody no where is this nuevoxstream server supplier or location or any thing about it ? how can i make it work again still 8 months for expiry and its gone! i wrote down the key and mac address before upgrading but its useless

2. i have tried cccam and newcamd servers both works
but what version of cccam working with this patch is it 2.0.14 ? because all channels freezes and disconnection every minute i tried another receiver working great without any freeze
also what are the types or versions of cccam i mean 2.0.11, 2.0.13, ..., 2.1.1,2.1.2,2.2.3 etc.. what is the newest one ? and which one is the best for my receiver ?

any help will be highly appreciated

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Sorry bud. Any questions whatsoever to do with paid for (commercial) card shares are absolutely and strictly forbidden on this forum. The "gift" counts as a commercial share.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.