**URGENT message for All aljazeera viaccess3 Holders

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
Comunidad Valenciana..ESPAÑA
****URGENT****

**i advise all current viaccess3 aljazeera card users to contact their dealers about swaping to viaccess4 ,,aljazeera sport are in process of freezing all official viaccess3 ,the swap should be free ..i checked a friends card and i got this message**
This Card still valid and will be expired on 03/03/2011 but cannot be used because it is an obsolete version, So please replace it with the new version of Viaccess cards for free via Aljazeera Sport dealers.
so expect black screen soon on via3 current official cards....cheers

Yasor

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sat. Hotbird 13
My Location
Norway
Hi. I get scrambled signal on channel +1 to +10 and I have Viaccess 3 card. When I checked it on the selfservice pages I got this message
"This Card is freezed by Aljazeera Sport, Please contact Aljazeera Sport for any further information"

Is this the same case?

Thanks.

Gillies

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM-5300D with fixed 90cm dish on Hotbird + Standard Sky Setup :)
My Location
Glasgow
I have Viaccess 3 also. I noticed the other day that I lost channels +9 and +10. Although +1 to +8 remain fine. I'm still unhappy at this so ill take your advice and get on to my dealer. Cheers mate

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2X Channel Master 1.20 , 1X Channel Master1.80 ,1X Channel Master 2.40, Motorized Gibertini OP150 , Motorized Fibo MF90 ,, 70cm eliptical raven ..hirschmann fibre glass 1.20m
My Location
*****UPDATE*****

officialy all aljazeera sport Viaccess3 cards will die the 30/04/2010

so you all know now

best regards

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Gillies said:
I have Viaccess 3 also. I noticed the other day that I lost channels +9 and +10. Although +1 to +8 remain fine. I'm still unhappy at this so ill take your advice and get on to my dealer. Cheers mate

I can tell you that all current Aljazeera Sport subscribers have lost JSC +9 & +10 because these were on trial for the time you had them, & are part of a 5 channel upgrade pack (5 on Nile sat is!! I think only 3 on Hotbird & Arabsat, usual!) I bought a Irdeto card rather than upgrade my Viaccess card the last time these Idiots were moding their services. Totalsat have quite recently slated them on their own forums through a public customer service notice posting, good show, somebody with a back bone. Good luck on your replacements guys, it's the least they owe you!!

redone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 800hd...
Zone 2 sky dish motorised..
Moteck 2100.. Dbox2 upstairs
My Location
uk
How do you check which version you have or is it just when you bought it?? indicating which version you have...
Really pissed off here as i only renewed my card on ebay last week...Totally taking the piss they are...When i bought the card 12 mths ago within 1 mth i had lost evry channel other than 1&2 and had to pay an extra 60 quid..

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
redone said:
How do you check which version you have or is it just when you bought it?? indicating which version you have...
Really pissed off here as i only renewed my card on ebay last week...Totally taking the piss they are...When i bought the card 12 mths ago within 1 mth i had lost evry channel other than 1&2 and had to pay an extra 60 quid..

If you were able to upgrade your card, I can confirm that your card is a Viaccess 3 card, sorry mate. I'm sick of these tw*ts chopping & changing their package & Hotbird & Arabsat customers getting nowt new aswell!

redone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 800hd...
My Location
uk
OK guys not getting anywhere at all with the dude off ebay, i gave my smartcard id to and he renewed sub for 12mths...
Does anybody know how i can get a new card without obviously paying for another years sub..

Cheerz

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
have aljazeera changed over to via 4 as I will be getting a card in next few weeks and want to be sure I get the latest one

pipino

Back from the dead
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
via 3 still running but dont know for how long more,i would say may be for few days only ,,if you have a chance to get a via4 just make sure the serial number starts with 322 ...regards

redone

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 800hd...
My Location
uk
Just to add a little confusion into all this...I have finally been in touch with my card supplier mar**** di***** and he is saying he has heard nothing from al jaz about card replacements... Although he could be fobbing me off lol.