Urgently needed for "StarSat SR-X1500D super" problem

Messages
3
Likes
0
#1
I have SR-X1500D super . I wrongly downloaded software for model SR-1500D_SUPER_MK_II from this site http://www.satsw.com/Upload/SR-X1500D_SUPER_MK_II_SEP_12,2003.zip

& reciever accepted software.Before downloading , the signal strengh was "zero" & still no change.

I tried to download "SR-X1500D SUPER" software (orginal software) to receiver but i've got "E027" on receiver display !!!!

Would any one tell me how can I earse flash memory on receiver to enable clean downloading ?

Please help

Ibrahim Samir
Electrical Engineer
Suez, Egypt
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
#2
The software for SR-X1500D super SR-1500D_SUPER_MK_II differ from SR-X1500D super, and I have SR-X1500D supper reciever so i need the newest software for SR-X1500D supper so, if you got it send me email to naji_ja@hotmail.com please.

Naji Jaber
Computer Engineer
Lebanon
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
#3
I have SR-X1500D super . I wrongly downloaded software for model SR-1500D_SUPER_MK_II from this site http://www.satsw.com/Upload/SR-X1500D_SUPER_MK_II_SEP_12,2003.zip (http://64.4.34.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_.../Upload/SR-X1500D_SUPER_MK_II_SEP_12,2003.zip)

& reciever accepted software.Before downloading , the signal strengh was "zero" & still no change.

I tried to download "SR-X1500D SUPER" software (orginal software) to receiver but i've got "E027" on receiver display !!!!

Would any one tell me how can I earse flash memory on receiver to enable clean downloading ?

Please help


romozy@hotmail.com
 

ngeorge

Regular Member
Messages
12
Likes
0
#4
you dont need any software cleaner for this. Just the timing should be correct. Connect the cable from computer to receiver. Unplug the receiver power. Open the software for upload. It will give message Waiting BOO something like this. Turn on the power of receiver and same time press ok on computer where it was giving Waiting Message. Hopefully it will work as I have successfully tried twice. If it does not work try 2-3 times to get the correct timing.
all the best.


romozy said:
I have SR-X1500D super . I wrongly downloaded software for model SR-1500D_SUPER_MK_II from this site http://www.satsw.com/Upload/SR-X1500D_SUPER_MK_II_SEP_12,2003.zip (http://64.4.34.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=1f752b461d2986ca4bef82feb3b0603b&lat=1078392993&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2esatsw%2ecom%2fUpload%2fSR%2dX1500D_SUPER_MK_II_SEP_12%2c2003%2ezip)

& reciever accepted software.Before downloading , the signal strengh was "zero" & still no change.

I tried to download "SR-X1500D SUPER" software (orginal software) to receiver but i've got "E027" on receiver display !!!!

Would any one tell me how can I earse flash memory on receiver to enable clean downloading ?

Please help


romozy@hotmail.com
 

trailblazer

Regular Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#5
ngeorge said:
you dont need any software cleaner for this. Just the timing should be correct. Connect the cable from computer to receiver. Unplug the receiver power. Open the software for upload. It will give message Waiting BOO something like this. Turn on the power of receiver and same time press ok on computer where it was giving Waiting Message. Hopefully it will work as I have successfully tried twice. If it does not work try 2-3 times to get the correct timing.
all the best.
ngeorge,

what loader are you using ? I'm STB5518. Kindly post it here so that I can try it with my receiver..


many thanks
 

trailblazer

Regular Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#7
George,


I can no longer find July_14,silver_SR-X550D_SUPER_2M_200400712 (software)
from www.satsw.com only AUG 14 version.

By the way ,....CAN I download this bin file to my SR-X1600D super mkII ?

Please confirm.

Many thanks
 

trailblazer

Regular Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#9
george ,

what loader am I going to use, I tied the IRD tolls but it say, file error when I press start .

Do I have to use the STB5518 ?

Whats the precedure, load the software then turn on my receiver ?

thanks
 

ngeorge

Regular Member
Messages
12
Likes
0
#10
use the same loader which comes with the software. keep the receiver in standby mode. when loading starts it gives a message "waiting Boo" press ok. you can see on the receiver screen "load" it takes apprx. 2-3 minutes. It should work.
 

trailblazer

Regular Member
Messages
28
Likes
0
#11
ngeorge said:
use the same loader which comes with the software. keep the receiver in standby mode. when loading starts it gives a message "waiting Boo" press ok. you can see on the receiver screen "load" it takes apprx. 2-3 minutes. It should work.
george,

heres the status of my SR-X1600D super mkII receiver , when I'm going to turn on the receiver, no display on the from panel except for the red LED.

I already tried to load STB5518 , select the file, start downloading and turn on the receiver, but still no message "waiting Boo".

I tried it many times but still nothing happens, any further hints ??

Help please....
 

ngeorge

Regular Member
Messages
12
Likes
0
#12
trailblazer said:
george,

heres the status of my SR-X1600D super mkII receiver , when I'm going to turn on the receiver, no display on the from panel except for the red LED.

I already tried to load STB5518 , select the file, start downloading and turn on the receiver, but still no message "waiting Boo".

I tried it many times but still nothing happens, any further hints ??

Help please....
Write to starsat@emirates.net.ae if you are not able to do. They are quite efficient in replying to your query. Hope you will be able to solve your problem.
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
#13
Bonjour a tous

s,v,p,
Je vous demande de bien vouloir de m'envoyer les forum de flashage de demo SR-X1500D Super MK-II et voila mon adresse email pour aider moi ou se trouve le forum de flash de cette demo bahamed2004@yahoo.fr et merci
 
Messages
2
Likes
0
#14
Dear freinds
I have problem with updating my receiver (SR-X1500D super MK-II ).
It would be very grateful if send me detail information about the following items:
1- loader needed for updateing (is STB5518 suitable?)
2-is the file (SR-X1500D_SUPER_MKII.bin) in satsw,com correct ?
3-cable (is 2-->3 , 3-->2 ,. 5-->5 correct ? )
4-update procedure from start to finish (start then power on or ,,,,????)
I have try many cases but every time no event is happen in my reciever and the loader can not send file to tpdate it.
 
Top