USB Infinity Phoenix HELP !! PLEASE and PROGRAMMES , SOFTWARE . PLEASE

nahas22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
HI I HAVE RECENTLY JUST BROUGHT A USB INFINITY PHOENIX . (FIG1)
phonix.jpg

(FIG1)

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PROGRAM HARDWARE INSTALL AND UPDATES USED SATELLITE CARDS..

MY SITUATION IS

I HAVE A USED ART CARD WHICH HAS RUN OUT NOW
ART20CARD12.jpg

I WAS WANDERING WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE CHANEL PACKAGES FROM (HEX PROGRAMMES I THINK THEIR CALLED) AND WHAT SOFTWARE I USE TO INSTALL THEM ON TO THE USED CARD..ALSO IF POSSIBLE, CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE ME A TUTORIAL GUIDE ON HOW TO USE THE (USB PHEONIX INFINITY) IN TERMS OF USING SOFTWARE AND INSERTING CHANNEL PACKS INTO THE SOFTWARE THEN TO THE CARD....

...IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME , I DONT MIND IF YOU DONT HELP TO ALL MY NEEDS, IT WOULD BE JUST GREAT IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME ON WHAT THEY KNOW, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR HOW SMALL....

ANY HELP WILL DO ...

THANKYOU..

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Sorry you will have to pay again Viaccess 2.5 is totally secure you are wasting your time. If you want software for the infinity click here

nahas22

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
ok im guessing viaccess 2.5 is the type of security art uses .. ok then .. but do you or anybody have websites where i can download these hex channel or packages from mate....???

p.s. the infinity software is curropted for the link you gave me ..thanks though

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
nahas22 said:
ok im guessing viaccess 2.5 is the type of security art uses .. ok then .. but do you or anybody have websites where i can download these hex channel or packages from mate....???

This is a self help forum with a very powerful search function, you want something you look for it, begin your search here
nahas22 said:
p.s. the infinity software is curropted for the link you gave me ..thanks though
Seems OK from my end, perhaps it is your pc