Use MM without cards

My Satellite Setup
Manhattan 6800
Magic Module
My Location
South West England
Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I was given a MM from a friend and works without card and I get all the ecrypted channels on Astra and Hotbird. But now as the keys are changing there are only few channels left to watch. How can I update the Magic Module and use it without the card. Do I need to buy Magic Programmer. If I buy this programmer what files I need to be able to crack all the channels again without using any cards. Please help as I'm new to this stuff. I know sounds crazy but it really works without cards and cracks all the channels( not any more).Please Help

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I very much doubt if it enabled "All" of the channels, when you go into the CAM menu, what does it describe the CAM as?

My Satellite Setup
Manhattan 6800
Magic Module
My Location
South West England
Hi there.

Thanks for the quick reply. I can't get this information as I'm waiting a delivery for my new receiver. Just an idea:
HotBird:
All Multivision
All Sky Cinemas (Italy)
All National Geographic and Discovery
All MTV channels

And many more.

The point is how do I put the keys in the module and use it without a card. Is the magic programmer the right thing to buy? What kind of keys I need, hex??? Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I need to know what the CAM is programmed as first, hence my previous question, it is possible programmed as a Matrix Reloaded.

My Satellite Setup
Manhattan 6800
Magic Module
My Location
South West England
Rolf,

I will get back to you in a couple of days when I get my new reciever, with the information you need. Thanks again

Fox