using keys in sky star 2 pci dvb card

gul_the_bull

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar 2 pci dvb card
6 feet metal casted dish with full c/ku support.
My Location
Pakistan
Can we use sky star 2 to watch encrypted channels using the freely available keys of varios satellite channels without usin the pay tv cards.please any body help

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
In a word, yes.

Read and you will find. You can even watch HDTV and 4:2:2 feeds. Try that on virtually any other STB, at any price... O-no

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
gul_the_bull said:
Can we use sky star 2 to watch encrypted channels using the freely available keys of varios satellite channels without usin the pay tv cards.please any body help

short answer is YES. Skystar 2 can use emulation software to unencrypt many encrypted channels using the appropriate viewing software such as progdvb and some plugins and files, one being s2emu which is put in the main progdvb directory also key files suitable for dvb cards need to be copied into the appropriate folder of the viewing software. Information on all this can be found by searching the forum for educational purposes i might add.

a start would be here:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=3648

you will need to find the latest plugins and files for this to work which are not available on this site but can be found by searching satellites.co.uk forum for more info and i would recommend using the links section for finding any of these files that you require.

Slayer89

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
slayer
My Location
serbia
default code for digi tv

Do not post keys! Read the Rules!