Utv

jimmyireland35

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Perhaps some one can help me?

I have a 27" Bush LCD TV and a manhattan 6800 decoder which runs my motorised dish.

I have tried to get UTV at 28 East and have been successful in downloading the required programme.

However, I can only see UTV on 75% of the screen going from left to right, despite having my settings at 16:9 format.

Thanks

jimmyireland35

thommo2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
None
My Location
North
This won't be any help to you but I just tried UTV without any problem. If it makes any difference to your set up the programme on at the moment is being shown in 'widescreen'. (as opposed to 4:3).

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
jimmyireland35 said:
Perhaps some one can help me?

I have a 27" Bush LCD TV and a manhattan 6800 decoder which runs my motorised dish.

I have tried to get UTV at 28 East and have been successful in downloading the required programme.

However, I can only see UTV on 75% of the screen going from left to right, despite having my settings at 16:9 format.

Thanks

jimmyireland35

Try a different itv ch and see if ok. My utv ok but dont fill the screen. I get it like widescreen. Black on top and bottom.

jimmyireland35

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All the BBC seem to be fine..My problem happens with the ITV's and UTV except ITV Channel Islands...............

Cheers

Jimmyireland