VANTAGE X221TS CI ( Satellite + Freeview) BlindScan receiver

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
, Fibo Gregorian 1.2mtr, Skystar 2
My Location
Hounslow
Hi,

I have for sale a VANTAGE X221TS CI ( Combo) BlindScan receiver which has been lying in it's box unused with it's plastic protection cover still intact.

The receiver is capable of receiving Freeview and also capable of reading legit Sky UK cards when programmed with the right firmware so that you don't have to change receivers when moving from Sky to other satellites.

There is a good support community for this receiver and updates keep coming regularly.

I am looking for £75 incl. via BT

I will ship this item ONLY within the UK mainland and collection is also possible.

R

Rd100

Is it still for sale mate
olisun said:
Hi,

I have for sale a VANTAGE X221TS CI ( Combo) BlindScan receiver which has been lying in it's box unused with it's plastic protection cover still intact.

The receiver is capable of receiving Freeview and also capable of reading legit Sky UK cards when programmed with the right firmware so that you don't have to change receivers when moving from Sky to other satellites.

There is a good support community for this receiver and updates keep coming regularly.

I am looking for £75 incl. via BT

I will ship this item ONLY within the UK mainland and collection is also possible.

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow

joekir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven 60cm, fixed for Hispa, 30W, Fibo 90cm 53E - 61W (ex 16E - 28E), Channel Master 90cm 15W -28E, Technomate 5400, Echolink 777. For feeds: Vantage 221, Quali-TV 1080IRCI (4:2:2).
Panasonic TH42PX80B Plasma TV.
My Location
London
olisun said:
yes, it's still up for sale
Hello,

Do you still have this?

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow
joekir said:
Hello,

Do you still have this?

Yes I still have this...

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow
joekir said:
Hi,

Will you take 65 for it? If so, is paypal ok?

Cheers,

Joe

Since we have to keep all the conversation on this thread except payment details I am posting my response out here...

I think Joe was not aware about the rules...

Sorry £65 is low as shipping itself will cost me £10 .. I do take Paypal but then the buyer will have to pay the Paypal charges...

joekir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven 60cm, fixed for Hispa, 30W, Fibo 90cm 53E - 61W (ex 16E - 28E), Channel Master 90cm 15W -28E, Technomate 5400, Echolink 777. For feeds: Vantage 221, Quali-TV 1080IRCI (4:2:2).
My Location
London
Fair enough, £75 inc is OK. I''ll reply again when I get back from work.

joekir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
olisun said:
Since we have to keep all the conversation on this thread except payment details I am posting my response out here...

I think Joe was not aware about the rules...

Sorry £65 is low as shipping itself will cost me £10 .. I do take Paypal but then the buyer will have to pay the Paypal charges...
No, I certainly wasn't aware of that, but no subterfuge intended:)

OK, I'll take the box at £75 inc. Just let me know how to pay.

Joe

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow
joekir said:
No, I certainly wasn't aware of that, but no subterfuge intended:)

OK, I'll take the box at £75 inc. Just let me know how to pay.

Joe

I would prefer BT but then Paypal will incurr some charges...

Let me know and I will pm you the payment details

joekir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
3% isn't it? I can live with that. I will PM you my work e-mail address, because I get back quite late

joekir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
Hi,

Just waiting to get your details, so I can pay. I had to PM that e-mail address, as I did not want that on an open forum. I will be able to check in here tomorrow afternoon.

Joe

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow
joekir said:
Hi,

Just waiting to get your details, so I can pay. I had to PM that e-mail address, as I did not want that on an open forum. I will be able to check in here tomorrow afternoon.

Joe

I did send you the email twice as the first time it bounced back

Check your spam folder..

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow
Payment received...

Thanks

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow
Item has been posted... Awaiting buyers response before closing this thread

olisun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hounslow
here is the buyers response which I received it on the 10-07-2008 via PM

"I am afraid I am very disappointed with this box. By no stretch is it unused...granted, the rather frayed cover is still on it, but both the front panel and the side are quite badly scratched. That's apart from the missing manual. You see, I am not impressed by the performance, but that is just a chance you take and I would have just sold it on, but there is no way I could sell that for more than about forty five pounds. Any way, I would like to return it.. I pay the postage of course. It just is not in the condition it was advertised as."

Well I never said in my advert that the receiver is brand new... I did mention that it was lying unused in it's box...

AFAIK there were some very light slight scratches on front panel and not as described by you...

I am surprised that it took you more so much time to get back to me and now you want to return the receiver because you are not impressed by it's performance...

I will leave it to the mods to decide and any decision is fine my me...

EDIT: Item was posted on the 01-07-2008...I have to still find the user manual and I am still not sure if I got the manual with the receiver but I did say that I will search for it and as soon as I find it, I will post it...

joekir

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
London
olisun said:
here is the buyers response which I received it on the 10-07-2008 via PM

"I am afraid I am very disappointed with this box. By no stretch is it unused...granted, the rather frayed cover is still on it, but both the front panel and the side are quite badly scratched. That's apart from the missing manual. You see, I am not impressed by the performance, but that is just a chance you take and I would have just sold it on, but there is no way I could sell that for more than about forty five pounds. Any way, I would like to return it.. I pay the postage of course. It just is not in the condition it was advertised as."

Well I never said in my advert that the receiver is brand new... I did mention that it was lying unused in it's box...

AFAIK there were some very light slight scratches on front panel and not as described by you...

I am surprised that it took you more so much time to get back to me and now you want to return the receiver because you are not impressed by it's performance...

I will leave it to the mods to decide and any decision is fine my me...

EDIT: Item was posted on the 01-07-2008...I have to still find the user manual and I am still not sure if I got the manual with the receiver but I did say that I will search for it and as soon as I find it, I will post it...

Hello
You chose to post this in a public forum, not me. Before posting that PM, I had got clearance from the mods to keep it private. I am not going to enter any further correspondence about this...this box was knowingly mis-sold, so kindly refund my money on receipt of the box. To my knowledge, mods do not get involved in disputes of this type. Btw, it is a bit rich for you to complain about me being slow when you took nearly two weeks to send the box after I had paid you!

Joe