Vbox MkII Remote

pixey

My Location
South UK
I bought a vbox mkII approx 3 years ago to use with my Humax, it was when the remote control was optional.
I have recently got hold of a skystar 2 PCI card and would like to use the vbox with this also.

I have had trouble getting the plugins for diseqc working correctly and was wondering if anyone new the "code" that I could put in an "all for one" type remote control that would work with the vbox. Then I could just power up the vbox and select the required sat.

Any info would be great.

Thanks.

pixey

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
suggest loan of vbox remote from a.n.other and use a learning remote. i have far too many things that these so called all-in-on controls just couldn't give codes for, learning remotes are the way forward....

-cts

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, haven't seen any remote codes around for the vbox, so the learning process may be the only way.

PS Welcome back Pixey, long time no see. :)

pixey

My Location
South UK
Thanks Rolfw, I have still been about, but mainly reading.
The learning remote would do the job but where to borrow one from? I only know one person who owns a motorised sat, and he doesn't use a vbox!! (echostar)

pixey