Very cheap analogue system!

B

BBN

Hi,

I hope that someone can help, i am in need of a analogue satellite system to recieve euro channels but i am not going to spend stupid money on something that is out-of-date. So i was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction, i have checked the loot and ebay and come up with nothing.

Kind Regards

BBN

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've moved your post to here, as it had little to do with Sky Digital. There are loads of the old analogue receivers around, you will find them at car boot sales, usually on loot, diamond free ads, QXL, EBay, etc and even down at the local tip.

There are probably a few members who have them sitting around in garages as well, you may find that a wanted advert in the local free paper will get you one for next to nothing.

Rolf

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Ive got one you can have (amstrad 510)also got a Chapperal
Monterey (motorised) they come with a 120cm prime focuse dish and a 80cm lenson micro mesh dish.IF you live anywhere near Gr manchester
you can have for FREE.
As new system would b cheaper than posting.
DAVE.

B

BBN

i live in london but would gladly pay for the postage. pls mail me with details at bernhard.breinholtnielsen@compaq.com.

Thanks

BBN