2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
I'll keep this as simple as I can.. I'm running Gemini 2.50 . I thought I was making good ground learning about the DM-500-s and dish allignment and stuff. Now, its all plugged in, I'm not so sure.....

How do I know what cams will decrypt what channels ?? For example, Canal + Sport on 19e , what cam do I use ???

I've read all sorts including the idiots guide about 10 times now, and the cams just seems to get more and more confusing. Sorry for the newb-ish-ness ! I've done all sorts in my time and so far this is blowing my mind...

Any help greatly appreciated.
B16MCC - really wanting to watch footy !

un4gvn

Learning everyday........
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500S (Alps tuner)- VBox II-2m Cheapo prime focus-heavy duty 24" actuator-Universal Quad invacom LNB-SkyStar2-Linksys router-2 PC's and some other stuff I'm hiding from the Mrs.........
My Location
CY

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi B16MCC

It is really very very easy at this moment: Load up newcamd and you will see whatever there is to be seen. Unless you want to watch some PL games on TV8 on turksat, which uses BISS. So if you got the Gemini image, load up the cam & the keys from the blue button, and update the daily TPSCRYPT with files from one of the sites (I use this veveve.i-have-a-dreambox.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=25371&goto=firstnew

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Thanks for the replies guys...

T_G you make it sound a doddle, but quite simply , nothing works. I install the newcamd from the blue button, then install keys the same way.

Canal + Sport for example, is just a black screen. When I check the var/keys/ folder via FTP , its empty ! Shouldn't there be files in here ?

Is anyone on msn messenger ? I'd be very appreciative of 10 mins chat.

Thanks
B16MCC

Email address removed (MSN)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hi B16mcc
Canal+ is dark because of the simple reason that it is not currently possible to view this channel...currently the only channels that are cracked are TPS on 13 east, TV cabo on 30 west, and some others using the older encryptions.
So if you want to make sure you are operational check out the Multivision channels on 13 east and come back with an answer. As I said, you might need to get the daily TPSCRYPT file for this first, this is not available from the blue panel.
Also, the keys are located in var/tuxbox/scce with newcamd