Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I don't think it would, it's meant to be used the other way round as an interface between a Scart output into a VGA input, but I could be wrong, but either way you have to use a low resolution for it to display properly on a TV, between 640x480 & 800x600, or to be specific, 768x576, but most graphics chips won't display at that resolution so you either get black borders or edges cut off... :mellow:

You could always get a TV like mine though which has a VGA input (aswell as HDMI, with a DVI-HDMI adaptor cable), which is pretty handy indeed as it's my TV and monitor in one... :)

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
what are you trying to achieve please chris and with what devices, i might have an item i used a while ago. (it i can find it out) that will do the job and its yours for freel, i will even drop it you off, i go near worksop 3/4 times a week,

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
It's for a customers CCTV system , the DVR only has VGA output and they want to view the images on a TV that's got a scary input.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
A scary input, eh, Chris!

Love it!

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
this should do it ?.

Attachments

• DSCN2818.JPG
    DSCN2818.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 92

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
I take it this converts from VGA to composite video ? How much would you want for this ? my customer will be paying so dont expect it for nothing.

scary input LOL good old predictive text on the ipad.

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
if its for a customer just 5 pound chris for fuel,if it was for yourself you could have it for free,

i could meet up with you at the celtic centre, if you drive? if not i will drop it to your home :-), i will pm you my mobile number,

[SIZE=10pt]The Avermedia Keylite allows simultaneous display of PC and TV screens and provides for adjustment of brightness, sharpness etc of the TV picture. Powered by USB. Wide range of connections: S-Video or VGA to the PC; composite, S-Video and component for the TV.[/SIZE]

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Many thanks for your kind offer, I will PM you now.