viaccess 1 and viaccess diffrent between

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi
Can any one explain diffrence between them 1+2 viacces , and why some embedded receivers can load fun or gold also ,silver cards , but some not O-no . Is the loader is same from both system , then where is the lock , )(-red

daleboy

Reaction score
hi mate im only starting programming an u seem to no more than me so any info on ntlpacers

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
mnadeem said:
Hi
Can any one explain diffrence between them 1+2 viacces , and why some embedded receivers can load fun or gold also ,silver cards , but some not O-no . Is the loader is same from both system , then where is the lock , )(-red

Viaccess2 is the latest encryption and is still secure, so you cannot use any type of card with it.

@ Daleboy, we don't cover cable here, best to try somewhere like modshack.

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is there a patch for via 2 that can read both type of system , that meens if receiver is embedded with via 2 , then we should forget too update them .in other hand why cam via 1+2 working fine with fun or gold cards

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry, but not sure what you are trying to achieve. Like most things in this hobby, files do not necessarily work on all receivers or all CAMs, you have to look around to find one that works. What Card and file are you trying to get to work, or have I got your questions wrong?

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi
the reciver is humax and radix , humax is F1 vaci and radix ís DT-43S vaci , so
both are viacces but humax is old can not be patch as via 2 , but the other reciver is via2 embedded , it is no difrent what ever you load the cards in cam like fun or gold , with humax is working but same cards in radix not working , i think it depends on version . if i am not wrong then :D

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have come to know what ever i put the cards in reciever , updown or other ways the messesge come every time card must be prof , i can only understand that card reader is dead or some thing wrong with the viacces embedded modul . becouse in menu , or program section the viacces is not on what ever i do , if the card is wrong but it must shown the perameter of the cards , i am write or wrong , please advise , if so then have to give back the receiver to handler :D

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi yesterday i have exchanged my receiver with new one thinking that viaccess section can be dead or not working , but the problem remain the same , the radix embedded viacces wont read the fun or gold cards , saying there is no crads in slot must check 'O'-red

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
What File did you put on the card. It must be pure Via and not the 6 in 1 kind.

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi as you says the file from links,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like gold hex or fun hex file :cool:
from diffrent upload centers . only made for via , the same cards is working with old receiver like HUMAX F1 VACi viacces :D
only deiffrent is that old receiver is not via 2 receiver :p

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi where to find pure via file , and what is that i have never hard give so such file in any links O-no

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi
i have load thease files from links you have given , ? the files are same as from other links find no diffrence between them , O-Ha

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi
what is diffrence between conax and viacess . one of my friends said that , if i use conax file , it will work, how :cool: because i also found that radix dt-43s vaci and radix dt-63cxci has same manual , can any one explain O-no

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mnadeem said:
hi
what is diffrence between conax and viacess . one of my friends said that , if i use conax file , it will work, how :cool: because i also found that radix dt-43s vaci and radix dt-63cxci has same manual , can any one explain O-no
hi
after updateing , i see that no diffrence still embedded viacces 2 will not works for fun or gold cards , toke