Viaccess 2 already victim of the hacker

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
"It codifies Viaccess 2, currently used from some pay tv European, between which the nostrana SCT/RCT, s_x View, Tps and Alpha Digital (...) seems already has been opened from the hacker, than after solo some weeks from its introduction, they have found the way in order to put in luminosity without subscription marks irradiates them to you with it codifies owner of France Telecom. The new ones files for the illegal reception of mark them Viacess 2 compatible with the cam would be called "Red" and "Black", in little words, old and new model and with the receivers with Viaccess embedded.

The intoduzione of the new codifies has had a cost for operating the not little account, and to know that already it is victim of the hacker us renders perplexed much on the job of the technicians of France Telecom...
We hope that also Seca 2 does not make the same end!!"
from http://www.sat-net.org
Translated by goggle

nobbly :+

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Crumbs Nobbly, that's given me a headache. :)

Rolf

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 17-Apr-02 AT 03:44 PM (GMT)]Is V2 claimed to be hacked then?
http://www.satonline.co.uk/SATZONE/main.htm (also have the headline)
Master 2old4this, I hope you pass by to give your expert knowledge on the situation.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
Yes its just a pity we have to subscribe to read the article in question :(
a password and user name gratefully accepted if offered :)

I

Ididndoit

Fake! I've seen many.
Via2 cards cannot even be opened yet. Old backdoors - BC52 etc - are dead. Even DPA doesn't work. Believe stories like that at your own peril.