Viaccess cam + tit card - what channels?

blackninja

Reaction score
Having had no luck whatsoever with my freecam and funcard, I was thinking of buying a viaccess cam. I've already got an elvis programmer.

My question is what would a titanium card decrypt in a viaccess cam? Much mature content/footy? I'm also having big probs decrypting the TPS channels with my freecam - even with the TPS crypt option on version 2.020. Would a viaccess cam give me any more luck?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
For around the same money you could an MR or Mrev, even a Dragon cam. I personaly would not buy a VIA cam.

What receiver have you.

blackninja

Reaction score
Cheers for the reply Razor. I've got a Smart Centurio 2 CI receiver that I bought quite cheap from Ebay, but in regard to an MR/Dragon I figured that if the ol freecam ain't working right then the chances of an Matrix Cam being compatible aren't too hot. Or maybe I'm wrong and the freecam is dodgy (came with the receiver and all the options come up). Do you know anything about this kind of receiver? The Seca Cam I borrowed works fine on it, although having forked out on an Elvis I wanted a little more use out of it than the Seca Funcard 4 I programmed (which I guess could be done with a cheapo programmer).

Razor said:
For around the same money you could an MR or Mrev, even a Dragon cam. I personaly would not buy a VIA cam.

What receiver have you.