Viaccess/Viaccess 2/Fun 6in1/HRT

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I aws successfully watching HRT Croatian TV with Irdeto Fun 6in1. Since past 2 weeks I can not follow the program any more although the keys were not changed. What happened? Have they changed to Viaccess 2 and Fun 6in1 does not support Viaccess2?

Baka

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
baka said:
I aws successfully watching HRT Croatian TV with Irdeto Fun 6in1. Since past 2 weeks I can not follow the program any more although the keys were not changed. What happened? Have they changed to Viaccess 2 and Fun 6in1 does not support Viaccess2?

Baka
Hi Baka. HRT has a web site (HRT.hr) which you may like to look through if you want some information. As an encryption standard Viaccess 2 channels cannot be viewed with Funcards, only with official cards for the respective channel.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
HRT1 is still FTA and HRT2 and 3 are still viewable with most programmable cards on the market, even the humble gold card

It must be something to do with your programmer (have you changed the battery) or the card itself

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
I have made no changes at all. Still using the FreeCam 2.018 (Mascetti) which does not have the Nagra Bug. The card I am using is the Fun 6in1, there is no battery on the programmer. Have also now tried several flash files with no success. It looks like something changed app. 3 weeks ago with HRT, but I am not sure what. Watching other Viaccess programs such as SLO still works great. Shell I patch to FreeCam 2.019? Is the FunCard the problem?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have you tried rescanning on the transponder Baka, they may have changed something.

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Rolf,

Receiver settings are OK. The picture is perfect until the coded program starts causing the picture disappearing. I have checked on KingOfSat http://www.kingofsat.net/search.php. It says HRT is Viaccess/Viaccess 2. It looks like they moved to 2. Have also patched my irdeto to AllCAM 2.019 without success. Does 2.019 supports Viaccess 2? In case yes, I guess I could watch with the original card. What about the fun cards, is it possible to use them with Viaccess 2.

Baka

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
They are still in Viaccess 1

Maybe you have something wrong with the LNB/Cable?

If you can get ANN/Euronews then the polrity settings are fine

If you can get Slovenian TV then the cable and card are fine, it must be the codes you are using

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
I have checked everything. All setups are OK. It must be that HRT has changed something very recently.

Baka

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
No they are still functioning quite well on the most basic of cards

Must be your system , which is ?

baka

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
HRT has 3 programs. HRT1 is just sometimes coded. As soon as the coded program starts I lose the picture. This means my satellite is OK. HRT2 and HRT3 are coded all the time. I can still see SLO TV which is also Viaccess. In the past I was able to watch all 3 HRT with no problems for years. System is Technisat TechniBox CAM 1 plus digital receiver. CI Modul is Irdeto AllCAM 2.019 (have tried 2.018 as well). Card Fun AT90S815. Programmer using parallel port with FunProm. Files 6in1. Dave used to work great in the past. Have also tried many other files as well.

Baka

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
Hi Baka. I have the same problem. About 3-4 week I lost all via channs :Slov 2 and 1, HRT 2 and 3, CNNI. Also on Aston 1.05 I lost Animaux,Action,Escales,Cine Box/Polar/Fx,and ZIK XXLs.
I use Samsung 9000 with 2 embeded Via slots and 2 CI. After I have tried just about every set of files Dave, Goran, Boris, Barracuda and so on. Nothing works. May be they switched to via/seca 2. I have not changed anything on my receiver or programer

Rasco

Reaction score
sailor said:
Hi Baka. I have the same problem. About 3-4 week I lost all via channs :Slov 2 and 1, HRT 2 and 3, CNNI. Also on Aston 1.05 I lost Animaux,Action,Escales,Cine Box/Polar/Fx,and ZIK XXLs.
I use Samsung 9000 with 2 embeded Via slots and 2 CI. After I have tried just about every set of files Dave, Goran, Boris, Barracuda and so on. Nothing works. May be they switched to via/seca 2. I have not changed anything on my receiver or programer

HRT Croatia ID: 00 AC 00
HOTBIRD 13E Freq: 12520V 27500 3/4 HRT 1-3
Date Key Hex

PLEASE DO NOT POST KEYS - any up to date info should be available to all forum members by looking at sites in Nobblies Big List

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
Rasco said:
HRT Croatia ID: 00 AC 00
HOTBIRD 13E Freq: 12520V 27500 3/4 HRT 1-3
Date Key Hex

PLEASE DO NOT POST KEYS - any up to date info should be available to all forum members by looking at sites in Nobblies Big List

Hi Rasko . Sorry your were sensored. These keys at this stage wouldn't do any good for me anyways. Afraid I do not know how to work with them . But some answers would help. If HRT and SLOV did not switched to via-2 then nothing changed.. then why files that worked before are no longer working? In the event that they indeed switched, are there new files to enable access ,or manual changing of keys is an alternative? The software for my programmer is FunMagic and it has Phoenix mode. is it where you input new key values?
Last question is my Aston/seca 105 cam.of any use? Can same procedures as with Via work ?
many thanks