Viasat ripping us off ??

tognkel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
viasat receiver and card
My Location
n.e. england
I RECENTLY PURCHASED A VIASAT FREEVIEW BOX AND WAS PROMISED THAT I WOULD GET ALL PREMIERSHIP GAMES LIVE INCLUDING SATURDAY 3pm. THIS WAS FOR A TWO YEAR CONTRACT. I NOW HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THEY HAVE WITHDRAWN THE LIVE SAT 3pms AND MORE LIVE WITHDRAWLS MAY FOLLOW. VIASAT ARE STILL ADVERTISING ALL OF THE ABOVE SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM ENTITLED TO MONEY BACK AND IS WHAT VIASAT ARE DOING ILLEGAL. I AM SURE THERE ARE MANY VERY ANNOYED PEOPLE OUT THERE.O-no'O'-red

[warning]I appreciate you may have due cause for anger, but do try not to use Capitals throughout when Posting - Bad form![/warning]

A nonymous

Reaction score
The fact you are using the card outside of its intended zone is infact breaking the terms and conditions of the card.

Its highly unlikely you will get any money back as if you complain to Viasat, they are well within their right to switch the card off as like i said before it is breaking the terms and conditions of Viasat.

Its one of those i'm afraid. Unless you can talk Latvian and have a Latvian address its highly unlikely that you will get anywhere.

Nano

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
There is more to life than football, the Viasat box has the capability to give the viewer plenty of other content.

The electronic programme guide should show whats available.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
A common problem for the footy fans trying to find the holy grail of the 3pms.

Similar problems with DigitAlb a few years ago, Tring this season and now Viasat. Also Sky Italia started to withdraw the English commentaries.

You can blame FAPL not the broadcasters. Oh and the installers that have been selling many hundreds of Viasat systems to pubs for the football.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
tognkel said:
I RECENTLY PURCHASED A VIASAT FREEVIEW BOX

I must also correct your terminology as this must be a satellite box not freeview which refers to FTA terrestrial digital TV