Video with no audio

G

Golfer

While I am receiving all CSD and CSF channels with Satturks files, there are some channels in that bouquet that don't work.

For Example all Tequillas including all 4 biology channels work fine except Tequilla 9.

Also I have some CSF channels like Euronews, Muzzik or Allo Cinema that have video but no audio. The channel frequencies are correct.

Anyone has an idea why?

Bill (Golfer).

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The only thing I can suggest Bill, is to check the video and audio pids against the ones listed in www.lyngsat.com , I have found in the past that they have been missed on the channel scan.

Rolf

G

Golfer

The PIDs are correct. The problem is that these channels used to work fine and then they lost their audio. The latest victim now is France 2 on Astra CSF which had audio last week and no audio this week. The Audio PID did not change though.

Also as for T9 which I had added manually and used to give me "Scrambled Channel", I deleted it and did a TP scan. The scan found it and it is now working even though it is using the same PIDs as the ones I keyed in.

Golfer Bill.