• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

viewing of DishTV in Thailand

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
My Location
UAE
I have the Dishtv system in India and now i am moving to Thailand immediately.
Can i be able to use the same DishTV system in Thailand.
Dishtv uses the satellite NSS-6 and Thailand falls under the coverage area of the satellite NSS-6. So i have a feeling that Dishtv might work in Thailand too.
Can anyone enlighten me on this? Has anyone used Dishtv in thailand already? If so what has to be the dish antenna angle,etc? Also what size (in CMs) dish antennas can be used to get Dishtv in Thailand?
Your quick replies are appreciated

Rohit KG
removed at rediffmail.com

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
catchrohitkg said:
I have the Dishtv system in India and now i am moving to Thailand immediately.
Can i be able to use the same DishTV system in Thailand.
Dishtv uses the satellite NSS-6 and Thailand falls under the coverage area of the satellite NSS-6. So i have a feeling that Dishtv might work in Thailand too.
Can anyone enlighten me on this? Has anyone used Dishtv in thailand already? If so what has to be the dish antenna angle,etc? Also what size (in CMs) dish antennas can be used to get Dishtv in Thailand?
Your quick replies are appreciated

Rohit KG
removed at rediffmail.com
After Visiting Thai, Let us know LAT-LOG, Soo that we can abele to submit you AZ-EL, Soo u can tune it properly, and about the dish size let you know soon.

My Satellite Setup
DishTV
My Location
UAE
member91040 said:
After Visiting Thai, Let us know LAT-LOG, Soo that we can abele to submit you AZ-EL, Soo u can tune it properly, and about the dish size let you know soon.
The Latitude of Bangkok: 13.75 N
The Longitude is 100.31 E

Can you please give me the right AZ-EL and also the dish size required for bangkok.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
catchrohitkg Bro, Sorry for replying you late, I though i pm you. But once agian i am remanding you your position

AZ : 201.786
EL : 72.361

From your provided location. For further quries you are most welcome.