VisionPlus 1020A

3aFaReet

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just purchased visionplus 1020A card have installed it and scanned the frequencies. the problem i have is that, once i play the channel, it gives me the first picture of the channels and stops as if i have made it on pause mode. for whatever dish.

secondly, i wanted to know if i can use any softwares to decrypt the encrypted channels on Hotbird such as Multiviosn CFi and so on.

my Pc config
PIV 3.0 HT
1 GHz DDR RAM PC 400
Gigabyte 8kNXP motherboard..

WinXP + SP2

miro100

Reaction score
could u told us about used software to watch and operate your card.

this problem maybe because of your processor speed any dvb card need at least 1400MHz and 256MB ram

try to use DVB Dream its new release 0.8.6 its very nice

to watch encrypted channels you may need S2Emu and soft-ci and softcam.key you can find this software in sat forumes.

nice watching:)

by the way where is your loction.

miro100

Reaction score
3aFaReet said:
Hi guys,

I just purchased visionplus 1020A card have installed it and scanned the frequencies. the problem i have is that, once i play the channel, it gives me the first picture of the channels and stops as if i have made it on pause mode. for whatever dish.

secondly, i wanted to know if i can use any softwares to decrypt the encrypted channels on Hotbird such as Multiviosn CFi and so on.

my Pc config
PIV 3.0 HT
1 GHz DDR RAM PC 400
Gigabyte 8kNXP motherboard..

WinXP + SP2

this problem maybe because of your processor speed any dvb card need at least 1400MHz and 256MB ram

to watch encrypted channels you may need S2Emu and soft-ci and softcam.key you can find this software in sat forumes.

3aFaReet

Reaction score
miro100 said:

hi there,

well as i mentioned my Pc specs
I use 3 Ghz PC Intel P4 HT Hyper Threading
with 1 GHz Rams 1024 Ram of DDR PC 400 Type.. so i guess no PC problem :)

the program used is Vision DTV

however with other programs it works fine

Thanks

3aFaReet

Reaction score
OK Guys .. Problem is over from sometime ,,

it was due to codecs installed ,,, once u install a codec package ,,, the visions DTV stops working properly and it gives you a freezed picture but working sound

natasha

Reaction score
Hi Boys,
I have buy a VP 1020a PCI Card. At first it was working correctly on my computer P4 1600Mhz 128mb. But now, I'm having lots of problem with it. Everytime I tune the channel, it have no signal (no channel are found) I have connect my Satellites Disc with my Sagem Receiver, it works perfectly. Therefore the satellite disc is well positioned. Please help meeeeeeee. email me on natasha25@servihoo.com

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
3aFaReet said:
OK Guys .. Problem is over from sometime ,,

it was due to codecs installed ,,, once u install a codec package ,,, the visions DTV stops working properly and it gives you a freezed picture but working sound
Hi 3afareet, I'm using the same sat card and software and I'm having problems when I try using progdvb - were you able to open scrambled channels with the DTV software? Please let me know - I'm guessing we're in the same region :)

3aFaReet

Reaction score
afrowoman said:
Hi 3afareet, I'm using the same sat card and software and I'm having problems when I try using progdvb - were you able to open scrambled channels with the DTV software? Please let me know - I'm guessing we're in the same region :)
Hi,

Vision DTV is not opeing Scrambled Channels, but Prog DVB Does and it works fine with Visio Plus Card. "Don't forget to change ProgDVB File with the ProgDVB File for Intel Processors"

However I recommend for u to use MyTheatre program which is perfect for everything :)

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
Hi again 3aFareeT. I'm going to try out My Theatre - which version are you using? I was recommended 2.76 - I'm going to give that a whirl. Where are you from? I'm curious...:)

3aFaReet

Reaction score
My Theatre 3.19 RC1 since it's the only latest version with Working Crack
I'm from Sultanate of OMAN

afrowoman said:
Hi again 3aFareeT. I'm going to try out My Theatre - which version are you using? I was recommended 2.76 - I'm going to give that a whirl. Where are you from? I'm curious...:)

Shohin

Reaction score
My Location
Iran
Dear Sir

I have visionplus 1020A card and it gives me the first picture of the channels and stops as if i have made it on pause mode with Vision DTV 2.42a .
I use a reciver (Non PCI) with the same dish and the same direction to HOTBIRD and every channels was OK .
I use Mythreate 2.7 instead of original DVB viewr software and it was closed automatically by the same problem (PAUSE picture).
What's the problem ?

My PC :
P4 CPU 2.8 MHz
1 GHz DDR RAM PC 333
VGA 64 MB Geforce MX-400
80 Gig HDD
WinXP