visioplus dtv sat 1020a need help

manc

Reaction score
HI,

AFTER LOADING DBVDREAM 0.8.5 geting message stating

"DVBCORR.DLL file is linked to missing export.SETUPAPLI.DLL.CM_GET_DEVICE_IDA"

USING WINDOW SECOND EDITION IN MY COMPULER AND ALREADY INSTALLED VISIONPLUS DTV SAT 1020A.

PLS HELP.

miro100

Reaction score
manc said:
HI,

AFTER LOADING DBVDREAM 0.8.5 geting message stating

"DVBCORR.DLL file is linked to missing export.SETUPAPLI.DLL.CM_GET_DEVICE_IDA"

USING WINDOW SECOND EDITION IN MY COMPULER AND ALREADY INSTALLED VISIONPLUS DTV SAT 1020A.

PLS HELP.
hi
DVB dream is greate software and very easy to use but u must install it in WinXP it not working in windows 98 any edition

Have nice seeing :)

manc

Reaction score
miro100 said:
hi
DVB dream is greate software and very easy to use but u must install it in WinXP it not working in windows 98 any edition

Have nice seeing :)
hi

thanks, i installed winxp as well as directx9 but get the following error satating as:

Cannot Initialize DirectShow. ErrorCode:20

Try these for solution:
-change graph that must be compatible with installed code
-Install codes again
-Install directx9 or newer version

pls help how to change in details? and from where i can get correct graph codes.

thanks in advance

miro100

Reaction score
manc said:
hi

thanks, i installed winxp as well as directx9 but get the following error satating as:

Cannot Initialize DirectShow. ErrorCode:20

Try these for solution:
-change graph that must be compatible with installed code
-Install codes again
-Install directx9 or newer version

pls help how to change in details? and from where i can get correct graph codes.

thanks in advance
Hi
for mpeg2 codecs search internet for this file " mpeg2_decoders.v2.02.exe " then install it first then download the new release of DreamDVB 0.8.6 from www.dvbdream.org and instal it in new directory ex., " C:\DVBDream86 " and run this software this is the best solution as i don't know what is your configration. and have a nice seeing.
by the way there are no problem if you delete the first dvbdream installation directory

manc

Reaction score
miro100 said:
Hi
for mpeg2 codecs search internet for this file " mpeg2_decoders.v2.02.exe " then install it first then download the new release of DreamDVB 0.8.6 from www.dvbdream.org and instal it in new directory ex., " C:\DVBDream86 " and run this software this is the best solution as i don't know what is your configration. and have a nice seeing.
by the way there are no problem if you delete the first dvbdream installation directory
Hi

Thanks. I donot know how its happened, I having powerdvd cd. Anyhow, now i can watch fta channels.
Is possible to watch pay channels? If yes, what type of file/s needed and from whare I can downloand and how to patch/instal in my dvbdream 0.8.6, Pls help.
Thanks again.