VOD decrypting

Saratoga

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TechniSat MF4-K
My Location
San Sebastián
Hi everybody!

I'm new at this web and looking for some information. Is there any manual of how decrypting VOD systems? The case is that here in Spain, Euskaltel Digital Tv is going to change from Nagra to VOD and need to learn about how can we "hack" this kind of signal. Actually we work with DVB-K Decoders but I think that in the furure we'll have to change our Decoders.

Can somebody help me please?

Regards from San Sebastián (Beautifull City!?

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Saratoga said:
Hi everybody!

I'm new at this web and looking for some information. Is there any manual of how decrypting VOD systems? The case is that here in Spain, Euskaltel Digital Tv is going to change from Nagra to VOD and need to learn about how can we "hack" this kind of signal. Actually we work with DVB-K Decoders but I think that in the furure we'll have to change our Decoders.

Can somebody help me please?

Regards from San Sebastián (Beautifull City!?

Hello,

I think you have confused youself here..

VOD isnt a encription .. Infact their encription proberly wont change..

VOD is a service where you need 2way comunication to order a specific movie.. If you dont have the return comunication you wont be able to see the list of films.

VOD is only currently the PPV side of the tv system. So like i say they will proberly still stay with the same encription but you will loose your ppv. which isnt proberly going to be missed.. :)

Saratoga

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TechniSat MF4-K
My Location
San Sebastián
Good morning! Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure if they will change de encrytion because all these change may be on october and at this moment we are waiting for news. I have read that my TV provideer is selling a cable modem decoder and broadcasting a new channel (Xtreme Sport) and working only under the cable modem decoder (UEC), so this means that if my decoder isn't able to catch this channel signal is due to a broadcasting mode change? I have also read something about Telewest, do they broadcast under VOD, don't they? Any link or thread to learn about it and decryption posibillitys? Hope I'm explaining in the right mode. Thanks!