VX MULTI PROGRAMMER AND CERTAIN CARDS

• Thread starter finestfcuker2k2
  • Start date
F

finestfcuker2k2

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 07-Mar-02 AT 10:27 AM (GMT)]

RIGHT PEOPLE I TRIED PROGRAMMING CARDS WHICH I WAS GIVEN USING A VX MULTI PROGRAMMER. THE CARDS HOWEVER DO OT SEEM TO WORK AND NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CAN NOT OVERWRITE THEM. I HAVE ALSO TRIED SWITCHING THE PROGRAMMER TO MILLENNIUM MODE AND USING THE GALAXY PROGRAMMER , BUT TO NO AVAIL. THE CARDS SEEM TO HAVE THIS CODE ON THE BACK OF THEM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS.

007 1001 2513

THE OTHER ONE SAYS

RDV
007 0005 7307

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APRECIATED

images are attatched in the posts bellow to show the problem cards i have been having difficulty with

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will find that most original provider cards are not easy or often not possible to program. The description you give of the cards really doesn't give very much clue as to what they are or what they were used for, most people program blank gold, silver or fun cards and it is normally known in advance which chips are on the card, so programmong is more predictable.

Don't know how your membership deletion happened, may have been when I was removing your cross posting, which if you read the rules at the top of the page, is frowned upon. (As is posting all in capitals, as it is considered shouting).

If you are patient most questions will get answered in time, but bear in mind that not every member visits every day, so it could take a while to get a response. Posting the same query shortly afterwards will not get results, apart from perhaps a deletion.

I fyou can give some more information on the cards you are attempting to program, someone may find them familiar and come up with an answer.

Rolf

F

finestfcuker2k2

hi rolf sorry about teething problems i understand how the board works , attatched is a picture of the front of one of the cards many thanks as i have learned through reading other people's posts and i have to praise your ability to provide an intelligent response to complex requests and questions. the post following this will be a picture of the back of the same card.

C

CodeComplete

From the piccies it looks like you may have a whitecard not a goldcard. If it is a whitecard then it has a single PIC16F84 with no EEPROM - you'd need a single PIC hex (I know of only one of those).

If you have a spare fiver then you could buy a real gold goldcard and start from there. Then again I maybe misreading the picture...

F

finestfcuker2k2

aye mate it is a white card buddy so where can i get this single pic file mate eh and does it work?

J

jobdone

I know it doesn't mean anything but RDV does remind me of RENDEZ-VOUS? The sat mature content channel - there are a few dodgy cards floating for that channel