VX multi programmer- step by step

M

mihab1

Hi all, I am new to this forum, but I started the game of programming 3 months ago using the forums and explanations on the net I am currently having Advanced Smart Card Programmer and I do perfectly using it in programing gold cards (sometimes white) for Eeeprom and Pic for all Viaccess and Mediaguard and Irdeto 1 before it turn to Irdeto 2, , I just purchased VX Multi programmer together with 1 Pic Silver Card II and another one Pic16f84A+24LC64 M64-01 the programmer received with a disc for the software which I already installed it and got the access through the Net but the problem I could not use it till now neither with the new Cards nor with the old Gold card i have, although all what I have read in this forum mentioned that it is very easy to use and user friendly, Can any one of you give me details in how to use this programmer for all types of Cards I do believe that there are pthers need this details since I could not find the way it works neither through the Net Nor in the package I received and I feel it was a quick step for me to buy this Programmer
thanks for all of you who will participate in this session with Details ,
one more thing I was wondering about and need an answer as well from an expertise which is the ORBIT package in the Arabsat 26E it is sent under Mediaguard /Seca however no one came near it and no files ever sent for it hope I find the anwer with you, thank you gain
mihabmihab@yahoo.com:D

G

Gazzah

I too have just purchased the above programmer and would welcome any help as well.

Come on chaps help us newbies out here.

Many thanks
Gaz

D

Dinos

Go to www.maxking.com under VX Multi download the software upgrade 2.02.

It will help.

Dinos

M

mihab1

:7 Thanks alot Dino, it helped me alot, and now I did profgrammed the Gold card perfectly following exactly the MaxKing instructions, but what they really missed is how to programm the Blue Card PIC16f84a+24LC64 and also the Pic Silver Card II which was the main reason for me to buy the VX multi programmer, although I did try to program both cards but again i did failed, if you can help me in this it will be very much appreciated
thanks again

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
If you can program a gold wafer you should have no problem programming the blue card and the silver card.

All you must do is change the card type on the right menu then load the hex files as you did before.

---- Remember that the silver card II has a PIC16F876/7 and 24LC64

Don't worry...very soon Vxtools will release a new version of there programming software...
They tell me that it should include programming wizards and better help files...And better support for the Funcard..
Hope to see this by the end of the month

nobbly :)

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
what failed exactly? Do you mean that errors were returned during programming? Or that the card programmed ok but wasn't recognised in the CAM? Or that it was recognised but didn't give access to all channels you had expected? Please be more specific.
2old