vx4fun

pizzabeef

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi i have bought a vx4fun programmer but the instructions are very vauge.
anyone have one of these and could help me to get the thing working id be very gratefull.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi pizzabeef

What software was supplied (Cardmaster?). Do you have a web link to the instructions or were they printed off for you.

pizzabeef

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
THe links i got on paper where dead links.
However i have managed to do a card
when i look at cam it comes up smart card and i can look at the details like issuer/service info etc....
it lists all the services like ntv+ sct s_x view but cant find the channels does this mean that it worked.
i tried the same thing with the seca codes and put the card in my aston cam but it just locks up when i look for info
thanks for replying by the way

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Might be worth a look here . Takes you through the programming stages. You can get card files from here . It's not possible to get channels like SCT and Sexview without a legitimate subscription as those channels are encrypted in Viaccess 2 or Irdeto 2 which is not cracked. You can get other channels though and if you look through this site at the various postings you will find them listed.

Good luck