Wallplates?

Swede

Reaction score
My Location
Cambridgeshire
Hi all! :)

Don't really know which forum to post this in so I'll go for this one...

I've just recabled my satellite dish, and aerial. Now I want to stick a wallplate up that combines TV/FM(DA:cool: with a F connector, i.e., a 3 way socket.

I thought I had it covered by buying one from Maplin. However it shows out that the Maplin one is designed to use one feed cable, the outlet then splits it in three. I'd like to have one which uses one cable for TV/FM, and one for the satellite. Has anybody seen anything like that around?

You can get TV + satellite wallplates for two cables, so if I can't find a triple outlet I think I'll get one of those.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't seen one with three inputs, you will probably have to go with your plan B. :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
PS. If you have a deep patress behind the plate, you can always buy a blank plate and mount three "F" barrels in it, by way of a DIY job. :)

Swede

Reaction score
My Location
Cambridgeshire
Thanks rolfw!

I think I'll go with plan B. Radio isn't essential, but is kind of one of those 'nice to have' features. :)