wanadoo ftp url?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They should have the details on their website.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
They will send you a complete FAQ if you E-mail them at the address at the bottom of the following page http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/communicat...ink=communicate1_link3&article=TODcommunicate

6.1 FTP client software
Setup principles

A variety of free and commercial software programs exist which manage FTP. With all of them, you need to provide at least three pieces of essential information to enable the software to access your site.

IMPORTANT :
The "User name" field must always consist of your user name followed by the "|" character (Alt Gr 6 on PC and Shift Alt L on Mac), followed by the name of your site (all with no spaces). These two items of information must be identical to those you use to access your sites via the online service.

EXAMPLE OF CONFIGURATION :
Server address sitebuilder.wanadoo.co.uk
User name peter@carlton.wanadoo.co.uk|shakespeare
Password ****

d122k7trb

Judas Priest
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
IClass Receiver
2 Premium X LNBs Hotbird+ Nilesat
120" Dish

Computer system: