Want to buy DM500 in New Delhi India

rajatbhasin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500S+180cm C/Ku dish, 60cm Ku band dish+SG1200 rotor+NSS6+DishTV+Zenega 1004
My Location
New Delhi, INDIA
Hi everyone. I'm trying to buy a DM500/500+ (clone/original) here at Delhi in India.
I would really appreciate if someone would share the contacts to procure the same.

Regards,
Rajat

amitvalecha

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Mumbai,India
rajatbhasin said:
Hi everyone. I'm trying to buy a DM500/500+ (clone/original) here at Delhi in India.
I would really appreciate if someone would share the contacts to procure the same.

Regards,
Rajat

Hi Rajat, i am also looking for one in mumbai, i have just got an ifo that you can get it somewhere in chandigarh...
PM me so that i can advice you abt the same.....

srei

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
I have purchased the box from a thailand website satthaitv*com after some efforts,Pl.be careful while purchasing in India,market is full of cheaters.

rajatbhasin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
New Delhi, INDIA
amitvalecha said:
Hi Rajat, i am also looking for one in mumbai, i have just got an ifo that you can get it somewhere in chandigarh...
PM me so that i can advice you abt the same.....

Thanks for your response Amit. However, i dont get an option to send PM to you.

rajatbhasin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
New Delhi, INDIA
srei said:
I have purchased the box from a thailand website satthaitv*com after some efforts,Pl.be careful while purchasing in India,market is full of cheaters.

Thanks for ur response. The last I read in the posts was that the site you mentioned had closed down. When did u buy it ?
As for the ones available in india,i understand that everyone's selling the clones. And I guess there isnt much difference between between the original and the clones. Although I found a chinese dealer selling the clones at a really cheap price, I wanted to know if i can get the same from somewhere in India itself.