Warning!!! Coship 2300 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Hi!

Has anyone found the PAL Strong patch for the Coship cdvb 2300 a on the net?
I've been searching like hell but no results!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, don't PM it, put the link on the thread, then at least everyone can benefit.

20 or so requests for a file by PM and the resulting 20 "Sent it mate" posts, with their answerring "Cheers M8" posts does not make helpful nor interesting reading.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
GeorgiePie!

Let's sort this out:

1. There is a patch at Slovak-download that doesn't work,it's meant for a Logix reciever,don't install it!

2. There is a patch at digitalsat-tv.de that works wery well but you can't change the keys.(you have to register to download)

3. There is a patch installed in a French-sold 2300 that apparently works very well and you can change the keys.It is meant for a Strong 3680 but it works in the 2300 as well.I have been searching like a maniac but apparently I'ts not available in the Internet!

oxoid

Reaction score
i hope you will find some solution

i also look for it but found nothing

i think that for the moment the best is the digitalsattv.de soft

GeorgiePie

Reaction score
rolfw said:
No, don't PM it, put the link on the thread, then at least everyone can benefit.

20 or so requests for a file by PM and the resulting 20 "Sent it mate" posts, with their answerring "Cheers M8" posts does not make helpful nor interesting reading.
Somehow I thought any links would not show up on threads, would be deleted as in some other forum's. If it is ok here then we have all ways open.
Just put it here guys when/if u find it.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
No sleeping here Legrandchauve,but unfortunately no news about this firmware.
I would like people to post if they have some info about changing the keys in the "digitalsat-tv" firmware(maybe not possible),I haven't made any improvements but I really have tried!

olivier1963

Reaction score
I've got the french firmware srt3680 and it works very well.
Do you know how I can extract it from the memory?

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Would be very nice of you to share Olivier!I think it's very difficult to copy the firmware from the receiver,it will probably be like trying to copy a installed software from Windows.But let's work on it together!I'll be back about this.....

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
olivier1963 said:
I've got the french firmware srt3680 and it works very well.
Do you know how I can extract it from the memory?
Olivier,what kind of upload tool do you use when you update your settings/
channel lists?Do you use the Coship up tool?For me the button "get data from stb" doesn't work.

rios

Reaction score
slt mais ont arrive po a faire rentrere les keys apres cette fenetre
A A A A A A A A

A A A A A A A A

JE SAIS QU ONT PEUT SE DEPLACER PAR LE N3 mais la !!! vous penser pas que il faut un tuto pour ca parceque la je suis sur que y ont a bk qui n'arrive po
merci st sorry je ne speack pas l'englais

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
rios said:
slt mais ont arrive po a faire rentrere les keys apres cette fenetre
A A A A A A A A

A A A A A A A A

JE SAIS QU ONT PEUT SE DEPLACER PAR LE N3 mais la !!! vous penser pas que il faut un tuto pour ca parceque la je suis sur que y ont a bk qui n'arrive po
merci st sorry je ne speack pas l'englais
PLEASE POST IN ENGLISH SO ALL OF US CAN READ!!!!!!!!

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Hi!

I've been trying to find a solution for making a dump/copy of the rom in my Coship because if I could,olivier1963 could make a copy of his rom for us to use.Had an idea to use Windows Hyper Terminal to connect to the receiver and have tried it too,unfortunately I had no succes with this mainly because I don't know in what "language" I'm supposed to communicate with the receiver.
Anyone else with ideas about this?!?

Cheers

ersd

Reaction score
Hi,

steffan_sa try al7bar.ca site, they have a st3680 file and info how to dump a firmware.
I don't know is the "right" one but....

telepat1

Reaction score
Hello

i downloaded it.this the original 3680 firmware.;not patched apparently....

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
I have read and downloaded too,and if any of you would want it,I will post it here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.