Warning!!! Coship 2300 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Hello!

I want to warn all Coship 2300 owners for a patch I downloaded at Slovak
Download Center.I used the upload tool from Coship and everything was O.K.
When the software was installed I noticed that the Diseqc 1.2 was disabled,also the text function.This the cracker had disabled because he wanted to have more space for keyfiles I guess.Now I can't write over the patch because the computer gets no contact with the reciever anymore.(the patch wasn't "write protected")
So I guess I have to stay with this patch or throw away the reciever.
There is also a good working patch on another website but you can't change any keys with that one.

Cheers

legrandchauve

Reaction score
I have read your message to late!!!!!!!!!
Have your a solution for resolved this problem.
Can your another site for dl update whith key edit?

oxoid

Reaction score
Hi stefan
there is 6 different patches
which ne do you try ?
except for disecq and text, does it work fo ck2 with s*y italy or csd espana ?

thanks for your response

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini OP 125 L, Smart Titanium lnb with CD-80 feedhorn, Moteck SG-2500, Azbox HD Premium+, some 5 meters of good quality coax
My Location
Sweden
Where do you find the 6 patches your talking about?I first downloaded a patch from digitalsattv.de that worked wery well and it was no problem to overwrite,but you could not change the keys.(maybe you can do that in a hex-view program and then upload to the reciever)Then i downloaded the "problem patch" at Slovak Download Center,but I can't find the letters E and F when I try to enter the keys so for me it is not working at all with the pay channels. It's the same size as the other patch and the same size as the Coship original firmware(2Mb).
There are about 350 downloads at "Slovak" so many users will have this problem,let's stay in touch in this forum and try to solve this together!

Cheers

oxoid

Reaction score
thanks for your response steffan

i found the 6 files at Slovak upload center date 30.03.04 hour between 11h57 and 12h46

you say you try to change the key : can you explain me EXACTLY the process to do that ... because on my receiver i try this

MENU
i go to "receiver info" and click on 1-2 or 3 and then the led change from 111111 to 222222......till 9999999 then i push on 3 and i have a window with 14 A
then with 3 you forward and with 1 back (from a A to the next) and you see some code below this A
but i dont know what it is

please give me more information

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Hi Oxoid!
you are not suppossed to change your keys that way if you have the same patch as me.You should press the green button on your remote and then you get an additional key menu.
It was not six different patches on Slovak,the first five zip:s were broken(only the last one working).

Steffan

f7love

Reaction score
dont throw it away send it to me (kidding)
but u may ask from support team of ur dvb-box and they know how to solve it
i got a prob 2
i need strong4400 patch to open scrambled
and i neeeed any patches for any dvb-box models but strong4400 is nost urgent
f7love@usa.com

oxoid

Reaction score
hi steffan

i suppose i don't have the same patch then you

i buy my receiver patched. When i put it ON i have a screen with "STRONG Technology" and when i look in "information" it give me

Strong srt 3680
SW Version : Patch 1.0 Jan 18 2004
HW Version : Strong V 2.6 M02A

i don't have access to new menu with the green key

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
AHA!
That means your patch was meant for another reciever,there is one called Strong srt 3680.Maybe it has the same chip (sti 5518) as the Coship.
I suspect I might have a similar problem with my patch because some of the keys on the remote don't work the way they should and the flash and ram memory
seems to be too small because reciever tends to freeze on channel search.
(memory size differs from different brands and models)

Keep working

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Why don't you contact your dealer and complain since you bought your reciever patched?

oxoid

Reaction score
hello steffan

in fact my reciever works..but i only worry for the time keys change but i think it's what i'm going to do

about the key and some letter you don't find...i read on some sites that 2300a has "matrix software" ??? and on a site i find a log to convert HEX to DECIMAL for entring the key on a matrix reloaded cam... perhaps it's the same for coship

i have a txt file that i can send you by mail with conversion done

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
oxoid said:
hello steffan

in fact my reciever works..but i only worry for the time keys change but i think it's what i'm going to do

about the key and some letter you don't find...i read on some sites that 2300a has "matrix software" ??? and on a site i find a log to convert HEX to DECIMAL for entring the key on a matrix reloaded cam... perhaps it's the same for coship

i have a txt file that i can send you by mail with conversion done
Thank you very much Oxoid but I can't use that file in my Coship.
Have a pleasant Easter!

legrandchauve

Reaction score
For the Strong patch 1.0 jan 18 2004 enter 8282 when the receveir is ON, and you see the Key editor. I have see that in Belgium.
It's not the original soft of the SRT 3680.
I look for this strong patch, but i have not chance!!

best regards

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
steffan_st

try this it may work

It happened to me and within minutes i fixed it.

1. Make sure you shut the back on/off switch to off.
2. Plug the serial cable to it and start the uploader tool.
3. Hit the Upgrade software button on uploader tool and start to reload the file.
4. Now turn the back switch on
5. Let it load all the way and just wait till your receiver says good. Disregard if the computer says transfer complete.

Once it says good I shut the back button off and back on and it booted fine.
This is just to get the reciever back up and running. Maybe soon the real thing will come out. good luck

This happened with the 2300B/5300B.

oxoid

Reaction score
Merci legrandchauve

ça marche

in fact for the coship with Strong patch 1.0 jan 18 2004 there is 2 codes :

6969 and 8282

with 6969 you enable the emulation (you must reintroduce this code each time you take off the plug)

with 8282 (thanks a lot legrandchauve) you can change rhe key....and it works very very FINE
for ex there were some T*P*S channels and all swiss channels that didn't work for me and when i see in 8282 i find that some codes were missing or out of date

....2 minutes later all was OKKKKKKKK

it's a very good receiver ..... and i only buy it 80€...very good deal

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
oxoid

I have been searching the all over the net for the Strong patch 1.0 jan 18 2004, could you please tell me where I might find it. I would appreciate this very much.

steffan_st

A bit enthusiastic
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
gjones said:
steffan_st

try this it may work

It happened to me and within minutes i fixed it.

1. Make sure you shut the back on/off switch to off.
2. Plug the serial cable to it and start the uploader tool.
3. now turn the back switch on
4. Hit the Upgrade software button and reload the file.
5. Let it load all the way and just wait till your receiver says good. Disregard if the computer says transfer complete.

once it says good i shut the back button off and it booted fine.
This is just to get the reciever back up and running but to let you know that software is Bull. Maybe soon the real thing will come out. good luck

THis happened with the 2300B.
Thank you very much gjones!
This worked for me too!The thing is to have the "upgrade software" running while you switch on the back main switch of the reciever.

CyClore

Reaction score
To bad we couldn't find an NTSC version of the strong patch. The version you are referring to is PAL only.... Hmmm Anyone know where I can find the NTSC version, PLEASE?

fta100

Reaction score
CyClore said:
To bad we couldn't find an NTSC version of the strong patch. The version you are referring to is PAL only.... Hmmm Anyone know where I can find the NTSC version, PLEASE?

Question ; is there a method of converting a PAL file to NTSC ? You europeans
are so far ahead of us americans that it's a shame we can't tap into some of your knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.